Beauty Uniforms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trudi

Reaction score
Hi all could someone please tell me i need a uniform for college just a white tunic top i have had a look at loads of web sites but you have to place a order of no less than 4 tops!! i only want 1 top not 4 and as i need a bigger size its a nightmare does any one know where i can just order 1 or 2 tops.Thanks from Trudi;)

Trudi said:
Hi all could someone please tell me i need a uniform for college just a white tunic top i have had a look at loads of web sites but you have to place a order of no less than 4 tops!! i only want 1 top not 4 and as i need a bigger size its a nightmare does any one know where i can just order 1 or 2 tops.Thanks from Trudi;)
Dennis Williams, Salies wholesalers etc sell the brand Trafalger where you can buy just one...

if you have an Aston & Fincher wholesaler near you, they do a fairly good range and at least you can try them on before you buy

Try Alexandras - they are the uniform suppliers our local college recommend to students. Have a word with your college, they may have a deal with a particular suppliers :D

They have really nice ones at www.inlinelondon.com

Hi I just started College too (Monday 13 sept) I bought mine from e-bay and its brill Cost only £12.50 including postage and arrived within 48 hours of ordering. Its band new from a wholesalers and is actually a nurses uniform tunic in white with navy trim so it's really good quality. I'll have a look and see if I can find the item code and PM you with it. If you type in beautician tunic in the search you should find it though. Good luck with the training. LOL Suze x

Can't seem to PM you? Here's the Item number: 5324831771 on e bay

Suze x

Hi

This is my first post on this sight, hence the name, virgin geek!

I have just started my college course and need to buy a white beauty tunic.

Can anyone recommend where to get a reasonable priced one. I quite like to oriental ones that I have seen but they appear to be expensive.

Please help

Many thanks

I got mine from Movilleclothing.com (think I spelt it right!) which is in Ireland. They do a Chinese style in about 6 different colours and they are about £25 - £30 eash depending on exchange rate (in Euros). They are very efficient, arrive within a couple of days of order. They wash, iron and wear very well.

Just checked for you - the site is correct spelling. They are currently at £20.50 each plus postage. I spent ages searching for uniforms and these were the best value for money(in fact the cheapest) I found.

hi, i don't know where abouts you are in essex, but, i am at thurrock and basildon college (based in grays campus) doing nvq2 beauty therapy and got mine from hairways (it's a wholsalers) in basildon, mandarin tunic and trousers cost £53.00), also i am at redbridge college doin vctc nail technician diploma and they aren't fussed what i wear as long as it's a salon uniform, and someone told me about the army and navy store in manor park doing them for £15.00!! i would have got it from there, but grays college said 'it had to be a particular style' xxx hope this helps

whatabeauty said:
hi, i don't know where abouts you are in essex, but, i am at thurrock and basildon college (based in grays campus) doing nvq2 beauty therapy and got mine from hairways (it's a wholsalers) in basildon, mandarin tunic and trousers cost £53.00), also i am at redbridge college doin vctc nail technician diploma and they aren't fussed what i wear as long as it's a salon uniform, and someone told me about the army and navy store in manor park doing them for £15.00!! i would have got it from there, but grays college said 'it had to be a particular style' xxx hope this helps
Thanks Whatabeauty

I also live in Romford so I'll give Hairways a try. Sounds like a good price.

Love

Nicola

try a search on ebay - you can usually pick beautician/tech uniforms up pretty cheaply.

Hi there

I'm surprised your college doesn't have a selection for you to order.
I got mine through Meltemi, I think the zip up jacket and trousers came to approx £40. There web is not complete yet but it is www.meltemi.co.uk or
0870 787 1760

Deb379

Sassy Hassy said:
I got mine from Movilleclothing.com (think I spelt it right!) which is in Ireland. They do a Chinese style in about 6 different colours and they are about £25 - £30 eash depending on exchange rate (in Euros). They are very efficient, arrive within a couple of days of order. They wash, iron and wear very well.

Just checked for you - the site is correct spelling. They are currently at £20.50 each plus postage. I spent ages searching for uniforms and these were the best value for money(in fact the cheapest) I found.
i sarah i love the look of those tunics certainly cheaper than the one i recently brought any advice on wat material u recommend as u can get it in several types ? thanxs xx

ive seen lots of u asking about uniforms ... just came of ebay and there are lots on there go in to health and beauty.... good luck lol dianna:)

Trudi said:
hi trudi if u r still after a tunic go to health and beauty on ebay theres loads on there today..lol dianna

Virgin Geek said:
Hi

This is my first post on this sight, hence the name, virgin geek!

I have just started my college course and need to buy a white beauty tunic.

Can anyone recommend where to get a reasonable priced one. I quite like to oriental ones that I have seen but they appear to be expensive.

Please help

Many thanks
hi nichola go to health and beauty on ebay today there are lots of tunics hope this helps u lol dianna

Hi Emmalouisa. I have jsut had a look at mine, because they didn't have a choice of cloths when I bought mine. It is 65% poly and 35% cotton, it is a nice thick fabric. We have the lilac one with navy buttons and get so many comments about how different they are, we also have had our name embroidered on them too (got that done locally). Didn't bother with pockets. HTH
emmalouisa said:
i sarah i love the look of those tunics certainly cheaper than the one i recently brought any advice on wat material u recommend as u can get it in several types ? thanxs xx

I just wanted to say i have recently got asymmetrical tunics in black and white trousers from simon jersey. the girls seem to have a wider selection of uniforms

Martin

Latest posts

Back