Beauty Works Celebrity Choice range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeelingLippy

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has used the Celebrity Choice hair from Beauty Works, works out at £120 for an 18" weft. I was thinking of ordering it to try out on my own hair. If anyone has used it I would love to hear their thoughts or if anyone has any recommendations for anohter brand at a similar price xx

Just wondering if anyone has used the Celebrity Choice hair from Beauty Works, works out at £120 for an 18" weft. I was thinking of ordering it to try out on my own hair. If anyone has used it I would love to hear their thoughts or if anyone has any recommendations for anohter brand at a similar price xx

I ordered some to trial on a friend to hopefully use as a luxury range for my clients and it was beautiful hair! Double drawn and super thick :)

I ordered some to trial on a friend to hopefully use as a luxury range for my clients and it was beautiful hair! Double drawn and super thick :)

Excellent! I'm getting my colour sorted this week so will order once that's finished. I'm excited, love trying out new brands x

Excellent! I'm getting my colour sorted this week so will order once that's finished. I'm excited, love trying out new brands x

I've noticed that the volume range wefts which has 140g of hair are cheaper than the 120g weft. So il be ordering the 140g wefts for my clients lol

I've noticed that the volume range wefts which has 140g of hair are cheaper than the 120g weft. So il be ordering the 140g wefts for my clients lol

Oooh, thanks for the tip! x

I have had the 140g weft in now for three months and the quality is still fab!! Think i may get another fitting out of them but im going back blonde! I love them. However i think the 120g is more expensive as they use the AAA/AAAA GRADING system and the 120g is a higher grade.

I can't really see there being much difference in the two sorry for the chitter chatter lol

But i highley recommend them and they come with a cute pink storage box! :)

Hi Ive, been using them for about 18 months now and they are the best around at the moment!

The voulme deluxe isn't double drawn, but its 140g and the quality is amazing.

I have had the 140g weft in now for three months and the quality is still fab!! Think i may get another fitting out of them but im going back blonde! I love them. However i think the 120g is more expensive as they use the AAA/AAAA GRADING system and the 120g is a higher grade.

I can't really see there being much difference in the two sorry for the chitter chatter lol

But i highley recommend them and they come with a cute pink storage box! :)

Oh right.
It says on both boxes that they can last 8 months so I can't see there being much difference in quality either.

But they are amazing wefts!!

I have Beauty Works 140g 18" at the mo and love the quality. What aftercare products do you use on Beauty Works hair though as I can't see anything on the website? Thanks

I have Beauty Works 140g 18" at the mo and love the quality. What aftercare products do you use on Beauty Works hair though as I can't see anything on the website? Thanks

There are some threads on here about options ltd. They allow you to give clients great products with you name/logo/brand on them. They have shampoo and conditioner for extensions. Do will use this and retail it to my clients when I start fitting the beauty works wefts. Only purchased one to try out on a friend x

Latest posts

Back