Beauty Works returns

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extensionsbym

Reaction score
Morning all!

has anyone ever purchased from beauty works trade and had to return anything?

What’s the process? I’ve tried to WhatsApp and email them but had no reply yet.

Morning all!

has anyone ever purchased from beauty works trade and had to return anything?

What’s the process? I’ve tried to WhatsApp and email them but had no reply yet.

You need to WhatsApp your account manager. I messaged mine the other day about hair and also called them in the afternoon and she replied later that day.

You need to WhatsApp your account manager. I messaged mine the other day about hair and also called them in the afternoon and she replied later that day.
Ive managed to send them back and they arrived there on Monday, but just don’t know if they will refund to my card or my account 😣

They emailed me a form to fill in about the hair, products used, etc but at the bottom of it, it stated that if the hair had been in more than 30 days then they wouldn't be testing it or something like that. My client had the hair for about 6 weeks. so I've just bought a similar weft from elsewhere and don't think ill be offering it again if that's the case or unless a client asks for it.

I get my products from caboodles they have a great customer service and run courses too.

Latest posts

Back