Beauty Works vs Remi Cachet vs Fabulong?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean they only offer trade discounts to businesses ?
Not private professionals ? X

No they don't offer trade discount because they only sell to professionals full stop x

If I've ever had any problems with the hair being slightly off shade from Fabulong (only happened once or twice) they've always sorted it straight away customer service is fab that's one of the reason I love using them aswell as the gorgeous hair!

Was the price reasonable ? no shedding ? X
Yes very reasonable. Have a look at my hair extension page @e.l.extensions i have uploaded various videos and pictures of my own hair on there so people can see.

Is there a contact link please for this fabulong hair?

Hi everyone! I have had a fabulong weave in for around 4 or 5 weeks now! This if my first time wearing a weave as this is not a method I provide I thought I'd give it a go! The girl I went to has a very good reputation in my area so I thought I would treat myself! As much as I loved the hair for the first couple of weeks it now seems very dry and tangly! I have read in the fabulong website that oil is not good for the hair but this is usually what I swear by with the aftercare for my extensions! So maybe this is where I am going wrong? Can anyone recommend any products that they are using on their fabulong hair? I just want my hair to feel soft and natural

really?! I have never heard that before, I always tell me clients to use oils, I just try to make sure they are natural ones :)

I always used to use oil on my weave and mine was fabulong, no issues at all.

I cant think what issues it could be, unless they mean synthetic oils, because a lot of them can contain hidden silicones, but if you are using a natural one there should be no problem.

Hi everyone! I have had a fabulong weave in for around 4 or 5 weeks now! This if my first time wearing a weave as this is not a method I provide I thought I'd give it a go! The girl I went to has a very good reputation in my area so I thought I would treat myself! As much as I loved the hair for the first couple of weeks it now seems very dry and tangly! I have read in the fabulong website that oil is not good for the hair but this is usually what I swear by with the aftercare for my extensions! So maybe this is where I am going wrong? Can anyone recommend any products that they are using on their fabulong hair? I just want my hair to feel soft and natural
Hey!! so sorry to hear you are having a problem, as below we recommend oils but all natural, if you continue to have a problem please let the technician know who applied them so we can move forward with this, many thanks xx

Latest posts

Back