Beauty Works vs Remi Cachet vs Fabulong?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Currently using beauty works as my more expensive hair extensions choice but I'm finding the stock is so bad and the customer service is not very helpful at all. Paid £500 to open a trade account with them and when I'm trying to order hair for clients it's never in stock and to make it worse they don't know when it will be back in stock! Quite frustrating. Also have there keratin bonded hair extensions in and the hair is nice but not amazed with them they go quite notty and tangle which isn't great since I've got them in dark brown and only had them in for 2 weeks and only just there products on them.

Anyway is remi cachet any better? And fabulong? I've heard quite a lot of good reviews for fabulong!

I can't vouch for fabulong but remi cachet is amazing hair .. I wear it and fit it clients can get 9-12 months easy .. I have done refits of bw hair for some clients and you will immediately see and feel the difference in quality it's extremely dry and coarse u won't look back when u have used remi cachet :)

I can't vouch for fabulong but remi cachet is amazing hair .. I wear it and fit it clients can get 9-12 months easy .. I have done refits of bw hair for some clients and you will immediately see and feel the difference in quality it's extremely dry and coarse u won't look back when u have used remi cachet :)
Do you know if there trade discount is much different to beauty works? And do you know if there stock levels are abit better?

Do you know if there trade discount is much different to beauty works? And do you know if there stock levels are abit better?

Hi Maisie,

We offer varied levels of discount depending on your monthly spends, we also don't charge to open a trade account and there isn't a minimum order or anything like that.

Our stock levels are usually pretty good, but like any other business we can run out of stock on certain things.

@Additional Lengths Ltd am I right in thinking you need to be a qualified hair dresser with an nvq or similar to open an account? I tried to open an account by sending in my hair extensions certificates and insurance docs and was refused. Frustrating as this is my full time job and most months I spend thousands on hair

@Additional Lengths Ltd am I right in thinking you need to be a qualified hair dresser with an nvq or similar to open an account? I tried to open an account by sending in my hair extensions certificates and insurance docs and was refused. Frustrating as this is my full time job and most months I spend thousands on hair

We will only accept qualified hairdressers or registered businesses. Insurance documents should of been fine so not sure why you were refused.

If you want to drop me an email with your details I can look into it for you.

[email protected]

Currently using beauty works as my more expensive hair extensions choice but I'm finding the stock is so bad and the customer service is not very helpful at all. Paid £500 to open a trade account with them and when I'm trying to order hair for clients it's never in stock and to make it worse they don't know when it will be back in stock! Quite frustrating. Also have there keratin bonded hair extensions in and the hair is nice but not amazed with them they go quite notty and tangle which isn't great since I've got them in dark brown and only had them in for 2 weeks and only just there products on them.

Anyway is remi cachet any better? And fabulong? I've heard quite a lot of good reviews for fabulong!
I can vouch for fabulong wefts, had mine in a year, had it taken out for 2 months, and having it back in tomorrow, the hair will last probably another 6 months before i need to buy new hair.

Hi Maise,

We are so sorry to hear that you having these issues with Beauty Works.

We would like to try and resolve this, please could you email our Customer Service Manager [email protected] and she will be able to assist you further.

Kindest Regards

I haven't used bw or rc, but fabulong is amazing,will try to upload a pic, however, be aware they do not do returns/exchanges even where the hair is fully sealed and unopened x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 105
I haven't used bw or rc, but fabulong is amazing,will try to upload a pic, however, be aware they do not do returns/exchanges even where the hair is fully sealed and unopened x
That's gorgeous , ah right thats abit odd, I've ordered a sample anyway so will see what I think X

I have seen other companies do that as well.
Is that against the law? I would never buy from a company that does not accept refunds or exchanges.

I have seen other companies do that as well.
Is that against the law? I would never buy from a company that does not accept refunds or exchanges.
I think it is against the law pretty sure it's like your rights to return a item if it's faulty. Don't see why they wouldn't enhange items that are unopened ether abit odd

If the item isn't fit for purpose or its a manufacturers mistake then you've all right to return the item.

Distant selling regulations give you 7 or 14 days to return any unopened items to seller

Hey,
What % of trade discount does Fablong offer ?
X

Yes I thought about the legalities of it as I'd paid next day delivery and twice I was told it would arrive and didn't, so consequently, the client had to cancel as she was travelling a fair distance, and when the package finally arrived I thought I'd be fine to just return it unopened, only to be told they don't accept returns-It's a little off putting as had I not fitted that hair on another client, I would have been £££ out of pocket-can't fault the hair, but this incident makes me a little nervous as there was no way I was going to refuse to return my clients deposit when it wasn't her fault. I'm actually thinking about opening an account with BW but am holding out until im able to offer the LA weave I think.
I don't know what their trade discount is but you can request a trade price list off them x

Yes I thought about the legalities of it as I'd paid next day delivery and twice I was told it would arrive and didn't, so consequently, the client had to cancel as she was travelling a fair distance, and when the package finally arrived I thought I'd be fine to just return it unopened, only to be told they don't accept returns-It's a little off putting as had I not fitted that hair on another client, I would have been £££ out of pocket-can't fault the hair, but this incident makes me a little nervous as there was no way I was going to refuse to return my clients deposit when it wasn't her fault. I'm actually thinking about opening an account with BW but am holding out until im able to offer the LA weave I think.
I don't know what their trade discount is but you can request a trade price list off them x

Do they get away with it because it's business to business or something ? Anybody know? I read somewhere, think it was beautyworks that business to business transactions are not subject to the same rules as normal purchases.

Surely if it was delayed and not your fault they should have taken the hair back?

They don't because they only sell to professionals.

Do you mean they only offer trade discounts to businesses ?
Not private professionals ? X

I can vouch for fabulong wefts, had mine in a year, had it taken out for 2 months, and having it back in tomorrow, the hair will last probably another 6 months before i need to buy new hair.

Was the price reasonable ? no shedding ? X

Latest posts

Back