BeautyTech.com Strut your Stuff Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkdwich

Reaction score
I know I dont come over here often enough to post or even read, but I know you all want to know about the Strut comp!

Yes ladies and gents.. only NINE more sleeps until the 10th Annual Strut Your Stuff Nail Art & Enhancement Competition officially opens for entries! Strut Your Stuff Online Enhancement & Nail Art Competition - Rules

The prizes list is shaping up real nice now, I should be posting that in a day or 4 :) Donations are still coming in and I am not done harassing .. umm requesting from the companies :)

I've made a few changes this year.. so be sure to REALLY read the rules, they have been finalized now.

Rule Change Highlights
No Essays - essay is no longer required with your entry.
Peer Judging - Both senior categories will be judges by 3 official judges and each senior entrant will judge all the entries in their category. The peer scores will be averaged out and then tallied with the official judging.
Judges - Each category will have a judge that was picked from the groups of techs who submitted a request to be considered to judge (those people will be notified later today)
Enhancements - Cover pinks will not be allowed this year - clear or blush on the beds only
Photo Submissions - This year I invite you to send in the largest image you have, please do not reduce them

Grand Prize - NAILS Magazine editors will judge ALL the presentation shots (Jr & Sr, Enhancement & Mixed Media) to pick the best cover shot

I think that covers the basics.. The entry fee is only $20, you can enter both the Nail Art Mixed Media and the enhancement categories with TWO entries each if you like!

I hope you all have your brains in gear working on your entries.. The competition will open for entry submissions on Oct 1st and close on Nov 1st.. you still have PLENTY of time and no excuses!

Strut Your Stuff Online Enhancement & Nail Art Competition - Rules

I can't enter this year :(
but it was really good fun last year and I highly recommend it to the rest of you :)

x

Well Ceri, there is good reason for the fact you can't enter this year! You took FIRST PLACE last year! You can't enter, but you can surely mentor those who are considering!!

Latest posts

Back