Becki's hen night - get yourselves ready

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
By royal commandment (well actually Clara Doon) I am throwing a hen night for Becki who is getting married on Monday.

You have one day to deck yourselves out in the following kit:-

A set of "L" plates:rolleyes:

Devils horns - cos she is :)

A pair of crocks - cos she hates them:green::green::green:

A bustier - cos I love them (can't wear em, but I love em)

Fishnets and a pair of the shortest shorts you can find.

PLEASE WEAR ALL FUCHSIA PINK

I am setting up the venue ready for tomorrow so prepare yourselves tonight, boys you are invited too, but you must wear the kit

ooh sounds fab - count me in!! xxx

ill dig out the hen party dares

I'll be there - hope becki know what she is letting herslef in for with one of your parties Adele! :wink2:

FUSHIA PINK Count me in im there with my L plates lol
your partys are always great hun

LOL let the fun begin:lol::lol:

OK I'm dressed, the mansion is prepared and the champagne is being opened at noon.

For those of you that are flying in by private jet, helicopter or just on your broomsticks, the airfield is just at the rear of the orchard.

Hope you've got you cozzies because the spa and pool are lovely and warm.

Must dash having a bit of trouble with my horns:eek:

OK I'm ready pmsl

Attachments

• julies hen night.jpg
    julies hen night.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 117
Love the horns Judy :)

I'll be there soon Adele, the pilot is just checking over my private jet and there is a lot of booze to load on there too.

However I can't bring myself to wear crocs, I have tried to put them on but it's no use use, I just can't stand them, so it's the jimmy choos for me( or as Emms would say the toomy choos) :lol::lol::lol:

OK I'm ready pmsl

Lovely outfit, you may win the prize - no crocs ??????????

Love the horns Judy :)

I'll be there soon Adele, the pilot is just checking over my private jet and there is a lot of booze to load on there too.

However I can't bring myself to wear crocs, I have tried to put them on but it's no use use, I just can't stand them, so it's the jimmy choos for me( or as Emms would say the toomy choos) :lol::lol::lol:

Come one crocs are the order of the day:green::green::green::green::green::green:

Lovely outfit, you may win the prize - no crocs ??????????

Come one crocs are the order of the day:green::green::green::green::green::green:

CROCS!!!!NO WAY!!!!!!!
Ooh look I found us some glasses too....

Attachments

• party summer.jpg
    party summer.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 104
Ok I have my Crocs on L plates lol and mirco mini oh and I have the badges.
images

Can someone help me with the wine :eek:
big_bottle.jpg

Can Someone Help Me Get In My Bustier !!!

Where's the stripper .... who can we think of .. leather,snakes, good looking bit of a show off.

oohhhh great i love a good knees up.. and hens are the best:)

GOT ME HORNS.....GOT A STRIPPER BOOKED THIS IS A MEGA LONG PARTY RIGHT?????? SORRY IM LATE

STRIPPER LINK IS HERE Nail Zoo3

AMB X

How are we doing - I've been having a bit of er um a doze - sorry about the champagne:green::green::green:

How are we doing - I've been having a bit of er um a dozr - sorry about the champagne:green::green::green:

This is my 3rd hen night in 2 weeks mate I'm coping:lol: enough of the male strippers though...I think I know the routine better than they do!!
I hope it all goes ok tomorrow, and I hope she posts pics as soon as she gets back.

Becki gets married today - lets hope she has a great day:biggrin:

Thanks to all who came to the party

Latest posts

Back