Becoming a beauty trainer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle barnes

Reaction score
Hi
I just don’t know where do start. So much information online. I currently work in a salon. But would love to hold a monthly training session to train others. In waxing/massage/LVL course. I’m a fully qualified beauty therapist level 2/3. And have been doing it for over 10 years. Any information would be great. Thanks

Your first step would be a trainer qualification, AET (previously called PTLLS) and then you need to decide if you want to right your own manuals, get them accredited and insured or whether you want to work with a brand to undertake the teaching for them? x

Your first step would be a trainer qualification, AET (previously called PTLLS) and then you need to decide if you want to right your own manuals, get them accredited and insured or whether you want to work with a brand to undertake the teaching for them? x
Thanks I’ll have a look at AET and go from there x

hi im looking to expand into teaching this year (eeekkk exciting) im looking at teaching under the beauty guild umbrella. they deal with all course manuals and accreditation is linked to them. the thought of writing my own manuals is so scary to me, give them a little google hun and have a read on their website. theres a yearly membership fee and they can even advertise your courses on their website too. i know someone who teaches and is linked with the guild and it is so straightforward ;) good luck with it all xxxx

hi im looking to expand into teaching this year (eeekkk exciting) im looking at teaching under the beauty guild umbrella. they deal with all course manuals and accreditation is linked to them. the thought of writing my own manuals is so scary to me, give them a little google hun and have a read on their website. theres a yearly membership fee and they can even advertise your courses on their website too. i know someone who teaches and is linked with the guild and it is so straightforward ;) good luck with it all xxxx

I agree, the Guild GTI courses are really popular and its a brilliant set up but there is also other companies who offer this if you prefer to be part of a team and get the advantages of a brand being behind you x

Latest posts

Back