Becoming a L'Oreal salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanneatplanet

Reaction score
Hi I own a salon and we currently use Schwartkopf but I am looking to switch to loreal how do people find them? What are there opening packages like and do they offer free training
Thanks

I use L'Oréal and love them! I wouldn't change and very easy to understand they give me alot of support

Hi I own a salon and we currently use Schwartkopf but I am looking to switch to loreal how do people find them? What are there opening packages like and do they offer free training
Thanks

Go to their website and fill in your details to "meet with a rep" your local rep will be in touch in a few days and you have a chat over the phone then make an appointment etc. http://lorealprofessionnel.co.uk/make-an-appointment

If you get their education brochure - email [email protected] to get one sent out. All the education network club courses are free to you and your staff, which will get you up to speed with all the products and when to use them etc. L'Oreal do offer a lot of support to salons.

I love L'Oreal and always have the results with colour are so glossy, healthy and coverage is brilliant. When I was in salon the retail products used to fly out the door without any effort too.

Latest posts

Back