Becoming a nail technician

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelz24

Reaction score
I have a passion for nails and have always done my own I do a lot of gel nail and art and would love to become a nail technician in order to be mobile and do acrylic, gel etc.. are there any online courses( that arent to expensive) that are good to do in order to get a qualification at the end of it to get me on my way of being a mobile nail technician.

The problem with online courses is that they don't give you the practical experience. It's totally different if you have a tutor that is watching, pointing out things you may need to adjust for example your filing technique. Where are you? I would definitely advise you to do a course with a good tutor

Thank you ch-ela I did think of things like this noone would be able to pin point and tell me if i was doing something wrong. I live in bexley I have looked some courses up but there so expensive and its finding the time to go and do them

Future in Beauty have brilliant courses. The full course is currently on offer and is run across 3 days. After that you are qualified.

Latest posts

Back