Been in the industry 7 years and I feel like the biggest geek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebeccasbeauty

Reaction score
How have I never joined here before? I have sometimes read the odd post when I have googled a query but never joined and I feel hooked, Iv replied to 9 posts and even made an album where have i been? So Hey girls xxx

Hey rebecca I was a lurker for years before joining, it's very addictive! glad you've joined as your work is amazing xx :D

Hi Rebbecca be prepared to not get much work done now your a geek you'll be too busy on here its highly addictive! :Love:!

Thanks layla, yes belle my husband has already given up talking to me for the night ;) I have an app for the ipone called tapatalk which supports salongeek which might not be a good thing, Can you see replies for threads you have posted in as at the moment i am going to my profile then clicking on stats then my posts quite long winded x

Hi!

Ive only been here a short while 2 but it is addictive! just seen your post on the HD Brows thread - your brows look fab! can you do mine!! lol

x

Thanks layla, yes belle my husband has already given up talking to me for the night ;) I have an app for the ipone called tapatalk which supports salongeek which might not be a good thing, Can you see replies for threads you have posted in as at the moment i am going to my profile then clicking on stats then my posts quite long winded x
Click on forums and any posts you have commented on will have a red dot on them, if you have had a new reply the heading is in bold, I think that's right, that's the way I do it??!!!
Does that even make sence what I have written!!? :D

Thanks Layla, ill look into that x
lol clair you would be my furthest traveling client if you did x

There's an actual app called salon geek! xxx

Hi everyone. I joined few weeks ago and totally addicted. As soon as I'm awake SG is on my ph lol. It's amazing what you learn from this and the geeks are so nice.

Rebecca your brows are gorgeous. I have tried to do this to mine but avoiding the skin. When studying beauty therapy mine were over waxed and never came back in so I just use an eyeshadow to Colour them in.

When you did yours you say to tint the skin aswell as the brow, wax and use pencil to fill in gaps. So where do you use the pencil and what areas of skin do you tint.

Mine are sparce at the nose so they actually don't cover the entire brow. Would really appreciate it if you could tell me if this is where I use pencil or use tint on the skin.

Hope this makes sense as I've rambled on a bit lol xx

Hi! Nice to meet you! Your very pretty! Love the hair!

I'm addicted aswell! Duno what im gonna do when they shut the net off at work! Ah!

Skindeep yea tint then when that wears pencil,
Ahh thanks I am blonde now lol should change my pic! & I don't look like that on a normal day youse think very different lol x

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back