Been sold faulty products is there anything I can do about it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lauraj

Reaction score
Hi folks this is a bit of a rant really and I'm looking for advice about how I should proceed.

I recently was on facebook and I noticed that red10 had swapped from being an ezflow distributer to becoming a nail harmony distributer so they were selling off all their ezflow things they have left. I had been wanting to get gelez for some time (I didn't realise it had been changed). She told me they had 11 colours, base coat, top coat, dehydrater and the old style lamp which I could have for £125. I was told that the colours were mostly new ones. So I thought I would buy it and give it a try.

I opened one bottle when I got home and it was gloopy so I thought it may have gone off but the second one I tried was fine. I tried it and it didn't cure properly so I contacted red10 and she said I may need new bulbs so I went ahead and ordered those.

Today I went to try it again with the new bulbs but the colour my mum chose was dried up. I've gone through them all 7 are dried up, 2 are gloopy and only 2 are OK. They have all been opened in there isn't much in the base, top and dehydrater.

I just want to see what you guys think I can do (if anything), I proberbly should have checked them all before I left but I didn't have any reason not to trust them, it's not like it's a tiny salon and they are a distributer.

Sorry for the long post.

Have you gone back to the seller and told them?

You need to go back to your supplier and discuss this with them. If the goods are faulty then I am sure they will sort it out for you.

yeah id speak to red10 i did all my
training and buy all my harmony stuff & there genuine harmony distributors so i dont think they have done this purposely, its old stock that was in the storage from when they transferred to harmony they may not
habe realised. def speak to them
either Jo who owns red10 or Ruth whos the salon manager. x

I am closing this thread as the question has been asked and answered.

Op, I am not sure why you would come on here and ask what you can do before going back to the person who supplied these products to you. I am sure you can sort something out with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back