Before & After... continued

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from yesterday. I'm just finishing my level 2 :) love seeing all of your photos!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365123417.082955.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365123417.082955.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 211
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365123432.149398.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365123432.149398.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 218
I'm pleased to see that this thread is now back on track again ... what happened there?! :eek:

Please may I remind everyone:

Reply to others how you would like them to reply to you
This is possibly THE most important of all commandments here. We have a low tolerance for members who show disrespect to others (even if the disrespect is somehow warranted). Rude and thoughtless posts are the fastest way to make you look like a right ass in front of the world. Its also a quick way to find yourself on the wrong side of a ban. If you can't say it nicely, go Facebook it.

So basically, if you don't have anything nice to say, then please don't say it at all. Thank you.

I'm pleased to see that this thread is now back on track again ... what happened there?! :eek:

This is possibly THE most important of all commandments here. We have a low tolerance for members who show disrespect to others (even if the disrespect is somehow warranted). Rude and thoughtless posts are the fastest way to make you look like a right ass in front of the world. Its also a quick way to find yourself on the wrong side of a ban. If you can't say it nicely, go Facebook it.

So basically, if you don't have anything nice to say, then please don't say it at all. Thank you.

Thank you x

Thank you

I have reopened this thread, as just posting pics without discussing them seemed to not go down too well ;)
The Moderation Team live in hope that lessons have been learned and the rule Noodle has so kindly posted this morning will now be complied with.
Thank you.

I can't seem to find the other thread now? Anyway I had a lovely pm off someone about one of my hair ups that I posted, so thought I'd share another :) this was a vintage/1930s inspired 'do for a photoshoot, the models hair six shoulder length, thick and coarse in texture ( don't have a before pic) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 209
I can't seem to find the other thread now? Anyway I had a lovely pm off someone about one of my hair ups that I posted, so thought I'd share another :) this was a vintage/1930s inspired 'do for a photoshoot, the models hair six shoulder length, thick and coarse in texture ( don't have a before pic) xxx
Thanks for posting this....and on the other thread (you were the only one who did) I was just about to PM you and ask you if you could repost it on here it was a gorgeous Paloma Faith look.

You're very talented. I'm rubbish at hair ups (I've gone back to practicing on a block).
This is stunning

Love it xo

Absolutely stunning! Ur very talented at hair up dos despite several courses and loads of practise I still can't quite grasp hair up dos :) , love the vintage hairstyles

Here is the Paloma inspired do for the electro-swing ball as requested, thank you all very much for your lovely comments its very kind, looking forward to seeing everyone's pics :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 200

I complimented you on the other thread but as its now gone I thought I'd post on here too. Your updo is stunning you are so talented x

I have reopened this thread, as just posting pics without discussing them seemed to not go down too well ;)
The Moderation Team live in hope that lessons have been learned and the rule Noodle has so kindly posted this morning will now be complied with.
Thank you.

I'm so glad it's re-opened, I was well upset when I saw it was closed and no discussing :) thank you.... And yes, all need to treat others as they wish to be treated :D

Thanks again

100% agree xx

Wow this is amazing! I love what people can achieve with hair up and when they put their mind to it :) stunning.

I forgot to take before but this is a recent photos of what her hair was like x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365185530.642447.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365185530.642447.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 184
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365185538.980234.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365185538.980234.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 183
Here is the Paloma inspired do for the electro-swing ball as requested, thank you all very much for your lovely comments its very kind, looking forward to seeing everyone's pics :) xxx

I love vintage look, did my first one in December not often it happens :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365198110.533592.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365198110.533592.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 180
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365198123.329639.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365198123.329639.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 167
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365198140.646589.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365198140.646589.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 157
I love vintage look, did my first one in December not often it happens :)

Absolutely LOVE this. I'd love to be able to do hair up :-(( x

Stunning love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back