Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
erujyqe4.jpg

I just wanted to share this, this is standard AAA hair from SJK after 4 months, prebonded, they still felt great and no thickness lost.

Russian MiniTips

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 301
Again Russian MiniTips

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 289
Back view

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 293
150g of aaa SJK hair I coloured myself for the dip dye. image.jpg

150g of aaa SJK hair stick tops fitted with rings. Aimee x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 241
3 packs of Indian remy tapes from hair port, 20" again coloured by myself. Aimee xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 247
150 1g strands 25 1.1g strands SJK pre bonded 22" aimee xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 240
No before pic I forgot to take. But 2 packs of studio 58 tapes then coloured to match my clients ombré. Aimee xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 254
Hi thought id reply its been a while since I came on, here some answers tomthe questions asked I used micro rings, and the vlient wanted the dark brown as she had fine brown streaks, the pic was done before I cut abd blended as I wanted the forum to see the colours , we dyed the whole hair and what a relief looked so much better learnt a big lesson therex

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

1396444850500.jpg1396444875435.jpg1396444891958.jpg1396444932582.jpg

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Two and a half packs hair port tapes fitted for natural length 18"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 315
2 packs hair port tapes for natural length and thickness on very fine hair. Aimee xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 317
Aimee how do you find the tape ins? I want to train in it but I wondered how popular it is for you? Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

16" classic fusion flat tip

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 282
20" MiniLocks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 340
This is my first attempt at pre bonded. Please any criticism and feedback to help would be appreciated !! I did find it quite hard to blend as the lady had short thin hair. Sorry didn't take a before pic. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396471990.541751.jpg

This is my first attempt at pre bonded. Please any criticism and feedback to help would be appreciated !! I did find it quite hard to blend as the lady had short thin hair. Sorry didn't take a before pic. View attachment 60726

I would say that you needed more. What weight did you use? I probably would of went higher up (from what I can see)
When a client has shorter hair I tend to go a bit higher than I was trained so it's easier to blend in.
Good first go though chick x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Aphrodite26 for feedback first :)) the client actually already bought the hair and I it's fitted them for her. The ends are quite thin so I'm definitely guessing they arn't double drawn, as you can probably tell. It was 18' and I would have said around 0.5g and I used around 100 bonds, but that is a guess due to the client buying it herself. I really couldn't have gone any higher, if I did it would have been one more row at max as when I put the hair down her short layers was barely covering the bonds.
Do you think I should have fitted them a little closer ? I was told that I should have not left any gap between rows but in training, got told to leave a thin layer due to a more natural look.

Thanks Aphrodite26 for feedback first :)) the client actually already bought the hair and I it's fitted them for her. The ends are quite thin so I'm definitely guessing they arn't double drawn, as you can probably tell. It was 18' and I would have said around 0.5g and I used around 100 bonds, but that is a guess due to the client buying it herself. I really couldn't have gone any higher, if I did it would have been one more row at max as when I put the hair down her short layers was barely covering the bonds.
Do you think I should have fitted them a little closer ? I was told that I should have not left any gap between rows but in training, got told to leave a thin layer due to a more natural look.

If it was 0.5 and you used 100 that's way less than a full head. They should be close together and I don't leave a layer. I use between 150-200 bonds min 0.8g
I would get a few more models where they pay for the hair but you supply it.
I wouldn't have clients providing their own hair as you can't guarantee the quality and also they tell people ooh so and so did my hair and if it looks thin or raggy due to the hair quality it still reflects on your reputation.
Next time you get a model in, take a pic of hair down before, a pic of the bonds half way through and then the finished result. We all had to start somewhere and I learnt some great things from this thread :)
Good luck hunni and let us know how you get on x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back