Before and after Nail Class by Gigi...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy ... You will be a little ahead of those on a CND course who wont have done anything. The important thing is that you get it .. Not how far ahead you may or may not be. Start at ground Zero like everyone else.

Do I go whole hog from scratch or just do conversion in all systems? if I'm gonna do it I have to do it right, thanks for advice much appreciated 😊

I love nail class it's awesome.:)

Going to put the book on my birthday wish list :D

Must admit Nailclass has made so much sense to me, especially the way you don't need to read through alot of guff to get to the usefull parts.. I'm getting a lot of ahhhh moments as it all clicks into place.. Defo a must buy..😃

Have ordered this!

Gigi, Why isn't this in stock at my CND training centre (Fingertips) and direct at Sweet Squared (where I buy Minx etc from) ? I have asked for it every couple of days for the last few weeks at my local CND place and they just saying sorry it didn't come in on the last delivery. Please consider getting some copies shipped out to the CND centres of Education !

Thanks

Have ordered this!

Gigi, Why isn't this in stock at my CND training centre (Fingertips) and direct at Sweet Squared (where I buy Minx etc from) ? I have asked for it every couple of days for the last few weeks at my local CND place and they just saying sorry it didn't come in on the last delivery. Please consider getting some copies shipped out to the CND centres of Education !

Thanks

They go in and out of stock on a regular basis .. I am happy about that. I'm sorry if it has caused you any personal inconvenience and I'm glad you are now all set. x

Gigi will there be anyone from ss at beauty show Birmingham ? X

Gigi will there be anyone from ss at beauty show Birmingham ? X
Traditionally we do not do the Birmingham show. It just does not attract the numbers that we need in order to justify the expense of a show. Best to go to the larger ones. Manchester next. x :green:

Traditionally we do not do the Birmingham show. It just does not attract the numbers that we need in order to justify the expense of a show. Best to go to the larger ones. Manchester next. x :green:

Ah ok, thanks x

Nailclass isn't a "book" - Stephen King writes books hehe Nailclass is a must have bible for any nail tech. I have 2 copies, one lives on my bedside cabinet and I perdiodically go through it. The other lives in my living room book table so is always to hand :D

I bought it before I began my training with EN and used Nailclass more than I used my EN course material haha xxx

I have ordered Nailclass today and can't wait for it to arrive after seeing this thread I am even more excited for its arrival! :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've only had my book a few days and I cannot put it down
Thank you Gigi xxx

I've only had my book a few days and I cannot put it down
Thank you Gigi xxx

I agree me too... after one read of 2 chapters I cannot believe I improved on the blending alone.... can't wait to read the rest and 'get it' as I should xx:Love:

I have just ordered this book too. I cannot wait for it to arrive! Good job I just tidied up my dining table today coz I think I will need all the space I can get for books and tools and the computer for tutorials lol.

Dying to get this book! Without sounding cheap, where would i get it at the best price?

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Just ordered Nailclass and Doug Schoon's book last night. So excited!!! It is amazing how addictive learning about nails / systems is. I can't stop researching!! Will be great to have a book to refer too. I even paid for quicker freight ;) all the way to Perth, Australia. The most isolated city in the world.. hehe

Thanks fellow geeks!

As for price, it is what it is! And it's not expensive! :Love:

Dying to get this book! Without sounding cheap, where would i get it at the best price?

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

If you order from Mundo it's free postage :biggrin:

They look great, what an improvement, well done!

Latest posts

Back