Before and after Nail Class by Gigi...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filing techniques are the same whether using L&P or gel and the book does cover gel techniques for application also.

Thanks Geeg, will defo be investing in the book this week! :)

Sent from my RACERII using SalonGeek

Nailclass is the best, your pics are great .... BUT ...... why did you oil them so much in the last picture

Nailclass is the best, your pics are great .... BUT ...... why did you oil them so much in the last picture

Because when I started out I took pics at every stage - then after practice practice practice I didn't take as many, didnt think i had one But this is the only one taken just before finishing off with buffer and oil ... I always smother them with oil as its soo lush.
5c0f3665-6c44-2cee.jpg

I just ordered geeg's nailclass book today from Sweet Squared, good job they have fast delivery - I cant wait to get my nose in it :)

Search Results

I just ordered geeg's nailclass book today from Sweet Squared, good job they have fast delivery - I cant wait to get my nose in it :)

Search Results

I just ordered geeg's nailclass book from Amazon, cant't wait to get it..so excited !!

I was thinking of ordering it and after the rave reviews on here I am definitely going to get it now. :)

I was thinking of ordering it and after the rave reviews on here I am definitely going to get it now. :)

Do it you won't regret it! X

Latest posts

Back