Before and after Nail Class by Gigi...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Only-me

Reaction score
Hi all,
This is my blending on myself before and after reading the book above! Thank you Gigi amazing and here is the proof....
5c0f3657-2f10-2a65.jpg

1st attempt
5c0f3657-2f58-45d0.jpg

2nd attempt after reading chapters 1 and 2...
5c0f3657-2fee-54a3.jpg

Just had to share it... ☺

Wow what an improvememt!!!!

I've gotta get that book!

Thanks and yes get the book

Gigi apologies for the typo - tried to correct it unable to from my phone..

Can't wait to carry on reading/learning!! 😃😁

wow amazing, going to but this book now, is that natural tips you have on ?xx

wow amazing, going to but this book now, is that natural tips you have on ?xx

Yes hun natural tips with pink gel clear top coat..... Still experimenting got exams in May but can't master acrylic (liquid n powder) xx

Yes the book is fab xxx I got it after I did my conversion course with cnd x

Wow! Ordering tomorrow.

Yes hun natural tips with pink gel clear top coat..... Still experimenting got exams in May but Can't master liquid and powder

Of course you can ... You just havent had the right teacher. You need to stop being afraid of it! :hug:

Brilliant x it's so nice to read a thread like this x

The book is like my bible, its on my bedside table i read it all the time!! :lol:

Yes hun natural tips with pink gel clear top coat..... Still experimenting got exams in May but Can't master liquid and powder

Of course you can ... You just havent had the right teacher. You need to stop being afraid of it! :hug:

You are so right, you read my mind.... Feel a conversion coming 😁

DVDs are available from CND to watch ! DVDs do not teach you how to do nails. They show you, but they don't teach YOU.

Don't expect the Next edition soon ... which will be the same but with additions. I'm not in the UK often enough at the moment and everything in the book is still totally relevant. I suppose I should get on with it! Lol

that's a pity, i got the impression from previous posts that you were updating it but with more gel instruction. am i wrong then?

DVDs are available from CND to watch ! DVDs do not teach you how to do nails. They show you, but they don't teach YOU.

Don't expect the Next edition soon ... which will be the same but with additions. I'm not in the UK often enough at the moment and everything in the book is still totally relevant. I suppose I should get on with it! Lol

Yes a DVD would give me the visual to the book, from my training I was shown once., I want to be shown then ... do... And mine be checked and advised accordingly instead of guessing and ending up with bad habits that's why I wish i had known about this site BEFORE the course.
I'm sure I would've made a better more informed decision of the best way to start this long journey. 😳

This has me thinking upon passing a 4 day course and booking a conversion course say with CND I'm going to be embarrassed as I will clearly be below par.... How do I get round this?

This has me thinking upon passing a 4 day course and booking a conversion course say with CND I'm going to be embarrassed as I will clearly be below par.... How do I get round this?

Easy ... You will be a little ahead of those on a CND course who wont have done anything. The important thing is that you get it .. Not how far ahead you may or may not be. Start at ground Zero like everyone else. It's not a contest. I doubt you will qualify for a conversion class. I would start from scratch if I were you.

Latest posts

Back