Before and after Nail Class by Gigi...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you order from Mundo it's free postage :biggrin:

I've just ordered it from Mundo with free postage so thanks for letting us know. Can't wait to get in. Xx

Clearly this book is a fantastic tool for nail techs, I just want to ask if it's also good for a tech who doesn't use the CND system? I suppose so but would just like to be sure!

Thanks.

Clearly this book is a fantastic tool for nail techs, I just want to ask if it's also good for a tech who doesn't use the CND system? I suppose so but would just like to be sure!

Thanks.

The book has nothing to do with CND. It is not product specific. So the answer is yes.

The book has nothing to do with CND. It is not product specific. So the answer is yes.

Incorrect assumption by me, sorry!
Another copy sold :lol:

Thanks.

I am an absolute beginner and just on reading the first 2 chapters I managed to improve my blending and I've had intense 5 day course only... Exam in may. It just explains in basic terms and I 'got it' it just clicked the way I held my grit file, that it makes such a difference.,

I am an absolute beginner and just on reading the first 2 chapters I managed to improve my blending and I've had intense 5 day course only... Exam in may. It just explains in basic terms and I 'got it' it just clicked the way I held my grit file, that it makes such a difference.,

Thanks for the insight, sounds perfect for me - another beginner...
Good luck with your exam :lol:

Thanks for the insight, sounds perfect for me - another beginner...
Good luck with your exam :lol:

If I can do it I'm sure you can.. Got mine from amazon... It explains soo much and simply too! Plus the bonus is the author Gigi who goes by Geeg is on here to offer ongoing knowledge... Hows your training going? X

If I can do it I'm sure you can.. Got mine from amazon... It explains soo much and simply too! Plus the bonus is the author Gigi who goes by Geeg is on here to offer ongoing knowledge... Hows your training going? X

Actually I'm a second time beginner (qualified 2006 and stopped for children). I'm coming to the UK for a week on Sunday for refresher training (gels) and Shellac, can't wait!! Gigi's book will be coming back home with me for sure. I'm so happy for the recommendation, and thanks again for the encouragement x

Traditionally we do not do the Birmingham show. It just does not attract the numbers that we need in order to justify the expense of a show. Best to go to the larger ones. Manchester next. x :green:

Yay! Roll on Oct x

Actually I'm a second time beginner (qualified 2006 and stopped for children). I'm coming to the UK for a week on Sunday for refresher training (gels) and Shellac, can't wait!! Gigi's book will be coming back home with me for sure. I'm so happy for the recommendation, and thanks again for the encouragement x

Good for you and good luck I'm sure you'll get there x

Gigi I'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow to see if I can sort myself out with a copy to read in the Alicante sunshine... How's the weather looking for my visit?! X
It's a beautiful day today! X

It's a beautiful day today! X

Well it's raining further south - hopefully its not heading your way! :sad:

Geeg,

I have read so many fab reviews on your book but would it be good for a natural nails geek like myself??

Thankyou

Zoe

Just thought I'd get my bit in too even though I've already started a thread on it!
Can't rate this book high enough.
Learnt so much already and only read it twice!
Really helping with my practising and made such a difference.
Once again, thank you Geeg
xx

PS I apologise Geeg because I called it Nail Class. Will go edit thread and remove space now. Think got so excited when it came I didn't notice! oops :o

Geeg,

I have read so many fab reviews on your book but would it be good for a natural nails geek like myself??

Thankyou

Zoe

I wouldn't say so, no. The book is primarily about application, maintenance and filing techniques for making beautiful enhancements. So sorry, but I do not think it will meet your needs.

I wouldn't say so, no. The book is primarily about application, maintenance and filing techniques for making beautiful enhancements. So sorry, but I do not think it will meet your needs.

I have to say, I do natural nails only and I love your book, I read it continuously cover to cover in a couple of days, I think if you are passionate about all things nail it is very enjoyable and I'm sure at some point in the future I will venture into enhancements. It's good value and worth every penny.

Geeg,

I am wondering if your book would be useful for me as I am a gel user, I saw a list of the chapters and it seemed like it leans more towards L&P.

I still am very interested in it as I am thinking of training in L&P also!

I wanna know & do more! :)

Nicole x

Guess I know what I'll be buying this week! Those pictures on the first page really are an amazing advert for this book, Roll on payday :lol: !!

Geeg,

I am wondering if your book would be useful for me as I am a gel user, I saw a list of the chapters and it seemed like it leans more towards L&P.

I still am very interested in it as I am thinking of training in L&P also!

I wanna know & do more! :)

Nicole x
Filing techniques are the same whether using L&P or gel and the book does cover gel techniques for application also.

This book really has been amazing. My filing, application and finishing came on so much just reading this the first time.

Geeg if you do a rewrite can we have pics to make sure we are holding the file/brush correctly? Please!

Latest posts

Back