beginner overexposure/allergy? Plz help...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hi every one im new to salon geek only joined up yesterday. Was just wondering what kind of fume/dust extraction you guys use/would recomend as the day after doing L&P I get a realy banging headeach and a couple of times have felt so ill i havent been able to get up. Never had this before with anything and was wondering what this is and is there any way to prevent this....thanksxx

:) Hi and welcome to the site......I was at the Manchester demo for popits
and Gigi used a swab with scrubfesh on it to wipe her brush there was hardly any fumes if you check out the thread by Gigi popits Q&A she said about it there. you can buy extractactors for dust, and make sure your work area is well ventalated, keep a lid on your monomer when not using it. Maybe other geeks have more or better ideas.

I am having simular problems. Massive headaches nausea, and almost a car sick feeling... Its only when I do a few sets of nails as aposed to one here and there.... I think we may just be extra sensitive to the chemicals.... I am starting to think Im just not cut out for this profession..... Well I hope u are feeling better.....

Latest posts

Back