Beginners Shellac course, S2 Manchester, March 2016

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adele0116

Reaction score
I'm attending the course next week and wondered if there's anyone else doing the course at the same time.

I'm a complete novice but have had my own nails done since I was 14 years old (27 years!!!) and I'm looking forward to it...at the moment I'm still struggling to find a model for day 2 but I'm sure something will come up!!

:)

I'm attending the course next week and wondered if there's anyone else doing the course at the same time.

I'm a complete novice but have had my own nails done since I was 14 years old (27 years!!!) and I'm looking forward to it...at the moment I'm still struggling to find a model for day 2 but I'm sure something will come up!!

:)

I live near Creative Academy Manchester so can model for you if you are struggling? What day is it and I will help if I can. Xx

I live near Creative Academy Manchester so can model for you if you are struggling? What day is it and I will help if I can. Xx
Thanks Lou, I'm actually awaiting confirmation from my friend in case she is able to help me out so I'll get back to you later.
its Wednesday 16th March from 1pm - 4.30pm. I will confirm later today if that's ok once I have heard from my friend.

thanks for your kind offer

xx

No worries - let me know later when you hear from your friend. You will love the course! Xx

Hope you got sorted with your friend Adele - I didn't hear back from you on Tuesday so have agreed to be a model for another student. X

Hope you got sorted with your friend Adele - I didn't hear back from you on Tuesday so have agreed to be a model for another student. X
Hi Lou, thanks so much for your kind offer. Thankfully my friend got back to me. Apologies for not getting back to you sooner.....I forgot all about it as I've had a super hectic past few days!!! Back to work for a rest now!!!
Thanks so much again though
Xxxx

No worries. Just wanted to make sure you were sorted and weren't relying on me [emoji2]

Latest posts

Back