Beginner's training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Figaro

Reaction score
Hi everyone, sorry I have searched the forums for an answer and I'm not finding an answer to this question. Sorry if its been asked before...

I'd like to eventually train in CND Shellac but all the courses I can see on Sweet Squared need a basic mani certificate. Does anyone have a recommendation of where to get that from? I'm in the North West (Merseyside). I'd prefer not to have to do a college course as I work full time and have a small child so free time is a premium! Thanks! :)

Following

Hi, if you go the just above the first post on the right hand side you'll see a 'watch thread' option - we encourage people to use this option rather than post 'following' on a thread as it tends to clog up the thread with posts that are not really relevant and posters think there are answers/replies when there aren't any :D

I've done all my studying with Sweet Squared. The beginners course does not need a mani or pedi certificate. I was a total beginner having been an office bod for my entire career so you can definitely start studying with S2.

Beware, it's addictive. I've done the beginner course, spa mani, spa pedi, perfect polish, Lecente look, Art and Style and recently, the beginners L&P course. I've been doing nails for 15 months!

Hi everyone, sorry I have searched the forums for an answer and I'm not finding an answer to this question. Sorry if its been asked before...

I'd like to eventually train in CND Shellac but all the courses I can see on Sweet Squared need a basic mani certificate. Does anyone have a recommendation of where to get that from? I'm in the North West (Merseyside). I'd prefer not to have to do a college course as I work full time and have a small child so free time is a premium! Thanks! :)

Whereabouts in Merseyside are you? The Creative Academy (Sweet Squared's training academy) is in Leigh just off the East Lancs so not far from you. The Educators there are fantastic and they do the Beginners Shellac course with no pre-requisites. As Stook says it is addictive so beware! [emoji6]. Give them a call and they will be able to advise you. Their number is 01942 676756

Whereabouts in Merseyside are you? The Creative Academy (Sweet Squared's training academy) is in Leigh just off the East Lancs so not far from you. The Educators there are fantastic and they do the Beginners Shellac course with no pre-requisites. As Stook says it is addictive so beware! [emoji6]. Give them a call and they will be able to advise you. Their number is 01942 676756
That's amazing thank you!!!

Say you did the beginners shellac course instead of doing separate mani and gel polish courses would you still be able to attend training elsewhere that requires a mani certification??? Trying to get my head round all the different courses and qualifications and figure out which ones work well together (and get the most return on investment tbh).

Say you did the beginners shellac course instead of doing separate mani and gel polish courses would you still be able to attend training elsewhere that requires a mani certification??? Trying to get my head round all the different courses and qualifications and figure out which ones work well together (and get the most return on investment tbh).

The original poster hasn't visited Salon Geek since June of this year, so you may prefer to create a new thread with your questions instead?

The original poster hasn't visited Salon Geek since June of this year, so you may prefer to create a new thread with your questions instead?
Oh, I thought this would be easier than creating a new thread as it's not the OP that I'm asking the question of but the others who replied with information...

Latest posts

Back