Behind the scenes at Tantrick. . . ..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spray 2 Go

Independent Geek!
Reaction score
Hi guys

Just wanted to let you know that there are some very exciting developments happening within Tantrick right now and that all will be revealed very soon!

It is so frustrating that I can't share these incredible plans with you right now but wanted to make an apology to those who have had difficulty in getting in touch over the last week or so. We have experienced a few tecchie hitches with the comms lines which is just typical at a time when you least need a hitch - this should be getting back to normal within the next week or so.

Any emails for the moment can be directed to [email protected] and obviously there is the usual 0845 022 22 33 number to call for orders. If you need to have a chat about spray tanning just leave a message and we will get back in touch as soon as we are free or you can always pm me on here and I will get back to you personally! Some of the team are currently working overseas but will all be back soon!

Apologies once again guys! :lol:

Best Wishes

Mandy

OK so wraps off now!!!!! There have been a number of changes going on with Tantrick, we are pleased to announce that Wow Products are the new proud owners of the Tantrick brand!!!!!

Who has Tantrick now?
Collin and Britta Brooker of WowProducts in Turriff, Aberdeen have been looking for some time to take on a quality natural spray tanning product and add it to their other natural products. They know there are many spray tanning solutions on the market and did not just wanted to take just any product so negotiations have been going between us for a while and everything has now been signed and delivered so to speak!

These are such lovely people, I am sure they will look after you all really well, it feels kinda strange in a way as Tantrick has been our baby and we had to be certain the right people were there to carry it on! I am sure anyone who has sold their business or salon will understand this one!

How will it affect you?
In short it shouldn't!

Products, solutions, machines, and training are not going to be any different. The invoice you receive will be from a different place, there are new people now running the business and these are going to be responsible for growing the brand across the European market so even more of your customers will know the wonderful benefits of Tantrick! There will be more training centres and agents spread throughout the country and further afield!!!!

I do know there have been some issues regarding contact etc, but this is being taken care of now and we can only apologise for the inconvenience to you for that short period of the handover.

Ordering - online can now be done directly through wowproducts.co.uk
tel 01888 563150
or contact me direct on 07796 261429

I haven't disappeared!
The best news is that I am still continuing to work with Wow and the Tantrick Brand covering England and Wales and that anything you need please do not hesitate to ring me!

It has been a very busy four years developing the brand so far and have really appreciated the fun, the great customers, and the terrific support from you guys along the way. It has been wonderful meeting you whether it has been through the forums, PM's, shows, training etc - it has certainly been a major part in both mine and Stu's life, and now by handing over to Collin and Britta, it leaves me time to focus more on training and supporting customers and less time on running the business! :lol:

Anyway, enough waffling!

Cheers guys,

Mandy x

Glad to hear you are still a part of Tantrick Mandyxxxxx

Will really miss you tho no matter how good the new owners are :hug:

Glad to hear it's all sorted for you Mandy :hug: good luck to the new bods, but so glad you are still part of it all xxx

So glad to hear your still a part of it Mandy!!!

Congratulations Mandy and good luck to the new folks at Wow.

Really pleased to hear you will still be part of the brand - I still think of you and Stu as the faces and personality of Tantrick! You've both worked really hard to make Tantrick the success it is and have done fantastic work within the UK tanning industry over the years, so I'm glad we're not losing you :D

Best of luck for the future :hug:

Congratulations to everyone involved with the Tantrick brand...wishing you all every success in the future xx

Glad to hear it's all sorted for you Mandy :hug: good luck to the new bods, but so glad you are still part of it all xxx

My sentiments entirely :hug:

Good luck for the future.. Interested to see if there is an Australian distributor and if so where they are based.. Still looking into which training i will undertake.. and this site always has great things to say about Tan-trick!

Latest posts

Back