Beige blond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naca

Reaction score
Hi :) I would like u to recommand me some good beige blond hair colour :) now l have vary light blond hair (l used revlonissimo 1002 perl blond with 12% peroxide).Thanks for any advice.This is my first time with beige blond till now on my clients and on me l try all from gold to ash and violete but with beige l didnt have experirnce.:)

Hi, whenyou say beige blond, are you talking about golden blond or dark blond look?
I would suggest that you go to your wholesaler or to your hairdresser, see the hair color books and see what you like. There are so many colors available that the one I like might not be your cup of tea.... If you see the color infront of you and you are facing your hairdresser, then you will get a straight forward answer what they can do for you.
Hope this helps....

OK thanks :) my biggies doubt is how this beige will cought on my vary light blond and will it wash off vary easly :) anyway l will try couz l really like this colur!

The only thing is, if your hair has been bleached really blond, it may have to be pre-pigmented to introduce some warm tone pigments into the hair. Otherwise it could turn green.... Maybe you could do a test strand?

I didnt bleach my hair l just usede hair dye perl blond with 12% peroxide for at about 8 years and now l have of course vary light blond hair with little bit of orange on roots.When u say pre-pigmented u mean me to put just colur without peroxide on mu hole hair,then wash,dry and then to put the same colur with 9% peroxide?(thas how we do pre-pigmenting oooo sory for my bas english)I am vry afraid my my hair not to turn green couz this begie colurs have little bit of ash.Thanks

Hi naca, the revlonissimo may be a little different in the way they say what the products are called over here,
are they the tint in super blondes to lift 5 levels ?

platinum blonde is 1002x which is platinum blonde is this what you use ?

then there is a 1031x which is a beige blonde did you want to put the beige blonde on instead ? :)

it has the number 1 and number 3 in the code numbers it must have some ash in it and also some gold too ,

eg 1= ash in England. Is your country the same colour codes ?
and 3 = gold

I have never used the beige colour in revlonissmo before,

I would do some test pieces first

iI think it will be ok on the roots for a slightly darker tones (not as bright )

but it may be too strong for the ends and cause breakage as its a super lift with 12/%

you could perhaps spray it with water at the end of the process and comb it all through

or perhaps find a matching biege blonde ordinary tint in 10/31 for the ends and do a colour bath to put some tone in ?

also as nora says for the ends do some test pieces first :)

I used 1002 couz this perl blond colour here is the most popular and it caught vary well also on my hair, l mean it is not white as it should be but is vary light and l am satisfyed with the the job she did couz also l have vary dark natural colour of hair :)This 1031 sound good l could try is (l am thinking to mix it with 30 vol) but l am not sure about this to get wet my hair and then just comb it down couz l am not sure it will cover well al hair (this l was doing to refresh my colur after dying the root on the end before washing)I have a lot of doubts and l am thinking well befor l do somthing and here hairdressers are different they dont care a lot just put the colur and thats it!:( green,silver who cars they will say colour want been good

I have to say, the attitude of the hairdressers is very typical for the area you are in. I visit mediterranian nearly every year, not in your country, but other countries, and this is very common.... Can you not have the access to the english hairdresser in the area? I would think that if you have a heavy tourist area, the chances are that there is english hairdresser working as a mobile. I would look into it and maybe asking around for one. Otherwise, what ever the color you use, I would still recommend the strand test to make sure there are no unpleasent suprises.

Thanks nora l will make test :) l am not in tourist aera at all so all are greeks :(

Hi again:) l did my hair beige blond and l am so happy how it look like :) now l will tell u how l did it:my hair on the ends was almost white from tinting her a lot of years and up was darker with some orange,so l took revlonissimo 9.31 and 9% peroxide and the night before l make test and put this combination on one pice of hair and didnt cought at all they l did the same with 6% did cought but a little bit and then l mix little bit of colour with water and l put on one pice and then on these colour with 9% peroxide and it turns exvcelete,then when l was makeing my full hair on each part od the hair that was whte l put first colour with water then cocpur with 9% peroxide and it turns the same as it is in catalog so l was so happy aldo here hairdresssers put just colur no pre pigmentation:)I just wondering now tha l for examle insted 9.31 with water that l put some 7.34 (to put the pigment back) as a prepigmentation and then normaly colour on these how it would look like?

Hi naca, a level 7 is 2 shades down and /34 is gold /red if you put this 7/34 on very light blonde hair it will be a golden /red = coppery colour two shades darker ,

Are you wanting it a darker level ?

If you are wanting to stay light biege blonde
a 7/34 is not good for pre pigmenting a level 9/31

if you are wanting to remain 9/31 and you are wanting a little more gold in the the ends on the white bits then perhaps you should ask for a revlon pre pigment tint mixtone in light gold = 3 , but it must be tint
and you only need a little bit of this tint mixtone mixed with water to sponge on dry hair just a little on the white bits
then dry off before your normal tinting procedure
do some test pieces first as you dont want too much gold in it

if they dont sell pre pigment in light gold
then perhaps you could add a little 9/3 to your 9/31 for just for the white bits on the end colour bath

do be careful and do the test pieces again like you did before

also they sell a shampoo called revlon nutricolour
for use in between colour
I see that they have one in 931 called rawsilk ,
and another called vanilla blonde
I myself have never used this revlon nutri colour shampoo....

but maybe some others have on here
and may help you some more
as it may be better for the condition of our hair rather than putting a colour bath on all the time ,

Revlon also sell light biege blonde mousse and water rinses too called fancifull
which also may be better for you to use just until the white bits grow out ,

hope this helps :hug: minky

Thanks a lot minky :)

Latest posts

Back