Being mobile with acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charrs

Reaction score
Hey, do any of you mobile nail techs get many acrylic clients? The smell is so overwhelming that I'm not sure if to offer it as part of my mobile services. Are there any odour free alternatives?

I used to be mobile and it was very popular altho husbands and kids used to moan lol
NSI used to do a Spa Liquid which had a much lower odour altho I haven’t used it for a while but still use NSI as an acrylic brand

I wouldn’t worry too much as the odour is in their home and they booked the appointment. You’ll find they are expecting it anyway.

I wouldn’t worry too much as the odour is in their home and they booked the appointment. You’ll find they are expecting it anyway.
Thank you! I also want to be able to offer soak off gel extensions. Do you know what certificate I need to hold to use Orly Builder in a Bottle? At the end of this month I will have an acrylic, manicure and gel polish certificates but not sure what I need for the builder soak off to be covered by insurance xx

Thank you! I also want to be able to offer soak off gel extensions. Do you know what certificate I need to hold to use Orly Builder in a Bottle? At the end of this month I will have an acrylic, manicure and gel polish certificates but not sure what I need for the builder soak off to be covered by insurance xx

Contact your insurance provider and they’ll tell you exactly what they require.

Hey, do any of you mobile nail techs get many acrylic clients? The smell is so overwhelming that I'm not sure if to offer it as part of my mobile services. Are there any odour free alternatives?
Hi, I am planing to offer poly gel vs acrylics. I think it is easier to be mobile with it .

I would recommend looking into Ikon.iQ Nails, their Polytek is brilliant, none of my clients ask for acrylics now... no smell, no lifting, lasts for ages.

Plus then you can also choose from the hard gel ranges, including a soak off option AND you can have fully hypoallergenic gel colours too! [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Latest posts

Back