Being prepared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you :) Am really pleased, it felt good seeing her smile so much. I'm a very happy chappy :D

Here are the pictures :) The Bride wanted subtle but I managed to persuade her to try having Silver VIP over the top of the Negligee and Creme Puff, she did and nearly squealed with excitement when she saw them Lol! I couldn't get a picture that shows the sparkle though but it was there :wink2:

The Mother has never had polish on her nails before so wanted it really subtle, almost not there, so we did Moonlight & Roses with Studio White tips and Gold VIP Status over the top, which picked up the colours of M&R really beautifully.

Beautiful xx

Well done - lovely combinations! x

Yay, well done! Sounds like you really went the extra mile for those ladies and it was obviously appreciated! And the nails look gorgeous! Well done Planky xx

Thank you everyone. Can't stop smiling :) Can't wait until I'm doing this all day every day, I love it so much. The nerves were good, it made sure I did a really precise and good job. Things are starting to pick up now, hopefully soon I'll be too busy to be on here every 5 minutes :lol: although so far, people are liking the evening appointments more than daytime, seems to be the most popular. Quite like that, means I don't have to talk to my husband of an evening :lol: :wink2:

They look lovely hun, I'd seen them on FB before I came over to SG and thought they looked fab. Sounds like the bride loved her experience and you definitely deserved every penny of that tip! x

Well done! You should be proud of yourself they look fab!! :)

Those look really lovely!!! I can't wait to do french Shellac!! I remember always doing french polish at bridal partys and there was always one that would muck them up!! it must be such a good feeling all your hard work is set and won't be mucked up and there is no drying time!!!

Thank you so much everyone. Lisasnails, yes, that is really a massive bonus that Shellac is zero dry time, so no worries from either side about them smudging or denting and having to re-do them. Shellac is the bomb :D

They look lovely hun, I'd seen them on FB before I came over to SG and thought they looked fab. Sounds like the bride loved her experience and you definitely deserved every penny of that tip! x

Ah bless you, thanks Claire :hug:

Thank you so much everyone. Lisasnails, yes, that is really a massive bonus that Shellac is zero dry time, so no worries from either side about them smudging or denting and having to re-do them. Shellac is the bomb :D

I can imagine!!! Im loving it so far also!!

Really lovely.... Well done!

Latest posts

Back