Belfast?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaajaneep

Reaction score
most people on this forum seem to be from England and get plenty of clients wantin mobile therapists! with belfast being full of salons it doesnt seem there is many mobile therapists and feel im gonna struggle with clients, any advice?

also is there anyone in belfast that would wanna swap treatments such as waxing?

and one more question, does anyone know any training companys in belfast for one day training courses?

LJ x

The fact that it's mostly salons gives you an advantage that you offer a different service :)
There are loads of places offering training now and one day courses but I would be wary of trying to do everything on one day courses as some things need so much more time.
What treatments are you wanting to learn?
I'm a bit far from you I'm down the Antrim coast but if you post in the service swaps group and the northern Irish geeks group you'll maybe find someone closer xx

I'm planning on doing bio sculpture nails that iv already arranged training for.
i would like to do hopi ear candles, lash extensions, advance female and male waxing etc.
I don't mind it not being one day courses as long as the training is good!
I done my btec in Bangor and training was okay but seems any advanced courses they set up never go forward :(

Euro products in carryduff do a lot of courses

Latest posts

Back