Bellamianta tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiv9mbs

Reaction score
Anyone use this?

I bought it at the Scottish beauty show but haven't used it yet. Read some great stuff though, can't wait to try it out next week.

Would you mind letting me know? There's a distinct lack of posts about it here which makes me nervous haha xx

Would you mind letting me know? There's a distinct lack of posts about it here which makes me nervous haha xx
Hi,
I used the tan yesterday, it went on lovely, a really nice golden olive tone, I did two coats as the girl likes it dark, she kept it on overnight and the tan looks absolutely amazing today! She said it didn't feel sticky and smelt nice and liked the colour better than sienna x which she usually gets! x

Aww fab thanks lovely! Have ordered a trial pack xx

There's a distinct lack of posts about everything here these days. Where has everybody gone???

I think that too this used to be a really active forum but I never get any replies to my posts I rarely use it anymore xx

When I was opening my salon 4 years ago this forum was my bible! It's a shame it's not as busy as usual isn't it?

Kind of agree.. we felt it would be good to chat with spray tanning professionals, exchanging tips and ideas..as it can be lonely out there.

Hi,

Did you try out the tan?

I'm loving the results, I'll need to buy more soon!

Tried it on a client this week and she loved it, but didn't say it was that much difference to the previous lotion I used (Suntana Cherry) However she did say it felt less sticky and did love the smell, also saying it was not as 'smelly' whilst developing. She left it on all day and said it was a nice dark natural looking tan.
Hope that helps x

Latest posts

Back