Belle Academy, what happens after the course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I’m due to do my course with Belle in just over a week.

When you finish what happens? Do you do case studies? If so do I pay for the hair to do case studies on or is that provided? Are the case studies on the model head or a real person?
Iv seen the certificate come about a month later which I’m fine with.
If anyone can give me there story so I know what to expect. Thank you!!

I trained with Belle, i didn't have to do any of that, i sent them a photo pf my first set of extensions i done but i never got anything back fron them

I trained with Belle, i didn't have to do any of that, i sent them a photo pf my first set of extensions i done but i never got anything back fron them

Did they ask you to send in a photo?
Who paid for the hair? Was it the client and what did you get after the course in the kit.
Do you feel the course was worth attending?

The client paid for the hair. They mentioned about sending one in to show pur first set, i think it was them to show our work but i never heard from them after i sent it in. The course was grand, i couldnt fault it, it does be quite intense if you're learning a lot of methods on the day. But i dont use their hair anymore, i retrained with beauty works 2 yeara ago. I use them and sway hair extensions now in the salon

The client paid for the hair. They mentioned about sending one in to show pur first set, i think it was them to show our work but i never heard from them after i sent it in. The course was grand, i couldnt fault it, it does be quite intense if you're learning a lot of methods on the day. But i dont use their hair anymore, i retrained with beauty works 2 yeara ago. I use them and sway hair extensions now in the salon

Thank you.

Yes I’m doing 6 methods!

Iv already seen the GL hair is not good as per other reviews so I’m going to you another provider x

Are you doing all 6 in the one day?

Are you doing all 6 in the one day?

Yep! [emoji26]
Fusion Bonding, Micro Rings, Mini Tubes, Easy Shrinks, Micro Ring Weft and Nanos

Be a long day!

They currently have a 7 method over 2 days but iv added on 2 methods as it was originally 4 methods in 1 day but silly me thought it would be a good idea to add additional 2 more on lol

I done something that too think i done 5 in the one day, its really really intense! I think tape was my last method of learning and i couldn't get it into my head it was just drained

I done something that too think i done 5 in the one day, its really really intense! I think tape was my last method of learning and i couldn't get it into my head it was just drained

Might look at tape at a later date. I would like to add it on or replace the shrinkies but don’t think they let you change them.

No one I have seen in London even offers shrinkies, its not a known extension method to offer to people, I wouldn't want to waste three hours learning to do that.

It is a waste but they don't give you the option to change it to something else unfortunately. They say its good for "formals" for school girls who only want something temporary but no young girl is going to wear them, they want the latest trends like the la weave or tapes etc

I’d definitely add tapes on now as I feel glad I did it as I get a lot of enquires where I feel it’s the best method.

Im training with belle. Their C1 course is so outdated, shrinkies and fusion bonding no one asks for! They should offer micro rings, la weave, mini locks and tape as their master class. Gutted as im gunna pay for 2 methods I dont want to offer :(

Latest posts

Back