Belle hair extension course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey.
Ive booked on for a day course with belle hair extensions. Just wondered if anyone has done this and could let me know how it was?? :) x

I trained with belle it was a small group and as long as u speak out if u have any worries or questions the tutors are happy to help and take time with you .. Most knowledge comes from when u start fittings for real the course will always be a starting block .. Good luck x

I've also just finished a fast track one with them. It was good the girls were so helpful. I'm now just looking to find real heads to practise on as I'm not all that confident

Good luck tho

I done my training with them training was ok but do not buy hair from them as I have had a problem with some of their hair and they are not interested one bit I can't even get to speak to someone on a phone it's all email which to me is unprofessional.
Also I am a hairdresser so was able to fix the problem but if your not a hairdresser you will get no support what so ever from this company .

So your saying don't use the glamour lengths stuff ?

I've also just finished a fast track one with them. It was good the girls were so helpful. I'm now just looking to find real heads to practise on as I'm not all that confident

Good luck tho

Glad you enjoyed our course will let the tutors know, do let us know if you need assistance xx

So your saying don't use the glamour lengths stuff ?

The hair is great quality maybe I have been unlucky but I have received no support what so ever you are just told to email which is terrible so I would rather use a company that I could speak to someone if I have a problem with hair .

Latest posts

Back