Belle hair extensions training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krum

Reaction score
Hi
I'm not a hair geek but I'm asking on behalf of my SIL. Obviously doing beauty I know how important it is to do good quality training and how this affects insurance etc.
My SIL is interested in learning hair extensions and then offering it mobile. She has seen this course
http://www.bellehairextensions.com/jobsandbelle_hair_extension_courses.html
With Belle hair extensions in Southampton. Does anyone know anything about this company? Are they good? Would this be a good course to take and will she be able to go mobile and get insurance from doing it?
TIA

I've not trained with belle but from what I've read on in here in the past is very mixed reviews. Oakley acedemy has really good reviews though I'm not sure where the closet venue would be for her

Hi
I'm not a hair geek but I'm asking on behalf of my SIL. Obviously doing beauty I know how important it is to do good quality training and how this affects insurance etc.
My SIL is interested in learning hair extensions and then offering it mobile. She has seen this course
With Belle hair extensions in Southampton. Does anyone know anything about this company? Are they good? Would this be a good course to take and will she be able to go mobile and get insurance from doing it?
TIA

I trained with belle, I did pay for 1 to 1 training though so I can't comment on the group sessions they do. My 1 to 1 training was very good however I have learnt a lot of tips and tricks along the way myself through trial and error and practice which I'd say is quit common with alot of courses. Alot of it comes with practice and experience. The one thing I would say is belle will drum into you that the hair they sell is the best. I'd avoid it, honestly the worst hair I've come across x

The group sessions are great as they are only 10 to a group and there's 2 tutors who go through everything you need to know!
They give you companies who you can insure with and they are a valid company as I use them for all my hair and beauty.
I think wherever you go you will get taught the same way anyway as I've seen lots of hair extensions and all are fitted the same, it's just the safety aspects and the quality hair I think differs from each training provider.
I trained with Belle and have made a comfortable living as an add in so it is good

The group sessions are great as they are only 10 to a group and there's 2 tutors who go through everything you need to know!
They give you companies who you can insure with and they are a valid company as I use them for all my hair and beauty.
I think wherever you go you will get taught the same way anyway as I've seen lots of hair extensions and all are fitted the same, it's just the safety aspects and the quality hair I think differs from each training provider.
I trained with Belle and have made a comfortable living as an add in so it is good

Thank you for your kind feedback, we hope hair extension business is going well x

Hi
TIA

Hello! Yes you're able to obtain public liability insurance with our course and also work mobile using this insurance if required. Would you like to know a bit more about the course? x

I trained with Belle in a group, it was a good course but I have done several others too as you need more than a day course to fully understand, but as already said, avoid their hair, Glamorous Lengths is awful hair, dreadful customer service and never have stocks! Insurance is through ABT and they offer discounts but do a Google search as you can get it with other companies for the same price x

I trained with Oakley and have just done a Studio 58 course too which I'm glad I did as all companies train a little different so its great to learn different ways of doing things. I have heard mixed reviews about Belle, I booked on a training course with them and decided to cancel and change after hearing some bad reviews on here. I done really well after my Oakley Course and they were great, but I agree with SofE, a day is not enough for me (personally) to fully understand. it was a great start though! xx

I trained with belle hair extensions in 2012 i did not get my certificate Ive emailed, i have call and call we are goin on 2016 no reply to my email no return calls. i was told that they have the names of all the students and i would have to pay £15 then i said ok she took my name and address she did not return my call. then weeks later i call again then another lady ask me for the email i used this is a long time ago i can't even remember the email i use. I think the are looking for me to pay for another course. This is just a part of the story. I just can't go on anymore i am so mad. I want my certificate.

I trained with belle hair extensions in 2012 i did not get my certificate Ive emailed, i have call and call we are goin on 2016 no reply to my email no return calls. i was told that they have the names of all the students and i would have to pay £15 then i said ok she took my name and address she did not return my call. then weeks later i call again then another lady ask me for the email i used this is a long time ago i can't even remember the email i use. I think the are looking for me to pay for another course. This is just a part of the story. I just can't go on anymore i am so mad. I want my certificate.

Hi Caroline! This is highly unusual, we send out all certificates (unless the student requires further training) within 21 days of course. We will look into this for you, please email us on [email protected] with subject "certificate" so we can investigate this urgently x

Latest posts

Back