Bendy Nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caroleloftus

Reaction score
:rolleyes: I need some advice please! It's a bit tricky to explain but I will give it a go:

I have a client who's free edges on her thumb, index and middle fingernails, bend downwards towards her skin (does that make any sense?). All of her other nails grown fine and all of her nails are fairly strong.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be or what could be done to prevent this. It is very peculiar!

Any help would be much appreciated. xxx

caroleloftus said:
:rolleyes: I need some advice please! It's a bit tricky to explain but I will give it a go:

I have a client who's free edges on her thumb, index and middle fingernails, bend downwards towards her skin (does that make any sense?). All of her other nails grown fine and all of her nails are fairly strong.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be or what could be done to prevent this. It is very peculiar!

Any help would be much appreciated. xxx

Hiya,
I have this problem with 2 of my nails :rolleyes:
They bend downwards, I have to keep them at a certain length which is quite short.
The cause of mine was trauma to the nails when i was a child, dont know what else causes this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back