Bendy nails.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
Just wanted some advice really, i have a new client who has lovely nails but they are really bendy. She says she uses a nail strengthener but it doesn't seem to help. She was considering L&P overlays but as they are bendy would they have a tendancy to lift off easily???

What products would you recommend for the natural nail if no overlay used??

Appreciatte your help, cheerz:o

talented talons said:
Just wanted some advice really, i have a new client who has lovely nails but they are really bendy. She says she uses a nail strengthener but it doesn't seem to help. She was considering L&P overlays but as they are bendy would they have a tendancy to lift off easily???

What products would you recommend for the natural nail if no overlay used??

Appreciatte your help, cheerz:o

Hi There, if you are reluctant to use L&P as an overlay, then I believe Fabric# may be a good option (Ruth would be the best person to verify this!..if your reading Ruth??).

most of my clients are 'overlay' clients and I only use Creative's L&P, and I have no problems wit lifting due to the flexibilty of the natural nail.

Just my opinion, but hope it helps a little.

Good luck

Jenny - Nails x x

Jenny-Nails said:
Hi There, if you are reluctant to use L&P as an overlay, then I believe Fabric# may be a good option (Ruth would be the best person to verify this!..if your reading Ruth??).

most of my clients are 'overlay' clients and I only use Creative's L&P, and I have no problems wit lifting due to the flexibilty of the natural nail.

Just my opinion, but hope it helps a little.

Good luck

Jenny - Nails x x
Hi ya,
Well have you tried Toughen up Nail strengthener ?? It has DMU this means, with regular use it provides an interwoven support for the natural nail..
It keeps the nail flexible but gives it strength...........Fab product!!!!!

If you want to give immediate strength then offer Fabric#, it's light and it is prescripitive............. So you can taylor it to your clients needs...........
HTH

Thanks Ruth i will definately get some of that nail strengthener, I am just about to book on a course with star nails to learn about fabric so can't offer that at the mo. I was concerned that as her nails are so bendy that it might lift easily off of the nail. I have heard someone on here had a similar problem.

I will make sure i do extra prep on the nail to give the ultimate bond.

Thanks again Ruth for your help.:biggrin:

HI

biosculpture is a soft gel and its very flexible we very rarely have any problems with seperation. Our main use for this product is for natural overlays.

talented talons said:
I am just about to book on a course with star nails to learn about fabric .:biggrin:

Just to clarify .... Fabric# is a branded wrap system that is very different to most wrap systems in that you can build with it, it does not breakdown easily in water, it is all brush on etc etc.

The Fabric# brand is not made by Star Nails, it is made by Fabric#!!

talented talons said:
Thanks Ruth i will definately get some of that nail strengthener, I am just about to book on a course with star nails to learn about fabric so can't offer that at the mo.
STAR nails dont do fabric thats from Designer - i've done stars fibreglass wrap course and I would recommend you book with Designer nails for fabric instead, its a far superior product..atb

Fab Freak said:
STAR nails dont do fabric thats from Designer - i've done stars fibreglass wrap course and I would recommend you book with Designer nails for fabric instead, its a far superior product..atb
to add to this the Star's fibreglass wrap system has to be soaked off every 3rd application as it just dries out - with Fabrics system you just keep on going - plus Fabric has a better gloss finnish than Star even before buffing! if you have any more questions on Star's system - PM me before you book...

Thanks Geeg for clarifying the fabric system to me was a little confused about the difference between fibreglass and fabric.

Have PM'd you Fab about the star nails course.

Thanks everyone for your in put to my question, has helped hell loads, Thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back