Benefit or Double Wear foundation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double wear! I apply with my fingers. Get some samples though and see what u think x

Yeah, no where near what I would use with other foundations!! Which is fab as it should hopefully last a good while :)

I think mine last for at least 6 months before I need to buy anymore and I use it every day x

The Estee Lauder staff in the Boots near me are brilliant about giving samples. I got a tester of double wear and it was enough for almost 3 weeks!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Double wear is a little thick but double wear light is brilliant and lasts hours. Best foundation on the market xx

i am a foundation junkie love the stuff!! i must be the only who doesn't like double wear i find it too cakey and heavy, i must try the light to see what its like.
right now i'm using clinque repairwear and love it! it gives lovely coverage with a dewy look to it and stays on great.

I've just invested in the Double wear and double wear light for my make up kit. Benefit is also awesome and I know they have a new foundation that is meant to be brilliant! Xx

I've just invested in the Double wear and double wear light for my make up kit. Benefit is also awesome and I know they have a new foundation that is meant to be brilliant! Xx

I'm not sure double wear is the best to use in your kit for brides or photographic work as it has bad flashback and makes people look ghostly in pictures, but the double wear light is meant to photograph beautiful although I have nt tried this one.

I'm not sure double wear is the best to use in your kit for brides or photographic work as it has bad flashback and makes people look ghostly in pictures, but the double wear light is meant to photograph beautiful although I have nt tried this one.
Oh no, the lady at Estée Lauder said that it wasn't the case anymore and it photographs well now! She wasn't particularly helpful with me though, to be honest.

What is the best foundation for really pale brides? I couldn't get pale enough in the light. :-( x

It may have changed but I haven't heard anything about it.
For really pale I use dainty doll by Nicola Roberts or a few brands have a white foundation that u can mix with foundations to make them paler. Illamasqua and mac f&b or I used to use a Barry m one .

I started with double wear about 3 months ago. It is amazing I now use it jn my kit as it lasts all day and night so great for brides if it is professional flash photography it photographs fine it only has an SPF of 10 so doesn't make face look ghostly. Double wear light is ok but nothing compares to double wear I even did a gym session in it and still looked perfect afterwards! I also like clarins skin illusion the smell is lovely but doesn't last like double wear does you don't even need a primer with it.

Wow can't wait until I'm next in town will have a look at this amazing foundation :)
Is it good for oily skin prone to breakouts?
I wear mac studio tech at moment in a cool tone so don't get red or orange tones.

Just to let you ladies know I popped into Boots and got a small bottle of the stuff as a sample..and I think it's brilliant!! Will def go back and get the full size...they've got a promotion starting today for 2 weeks..when you buy 2 products you get a free gift with purchase kit..sounds like anothervisit coming up soon then!!
Thanks for all your comments..really appreciated.. xx

It may have changed but I haven't heard anything about it.
For really pale I use dainty doll by Nicola Roberts or a few brands have a white foundation that u can mix with foundations to make them paler. Illamasqua and mac f&b or I used to use a Barry m one .
Thankyou. X

Illamasqua is also very good and they have a large range of shades. It also photographs very well. Xx

Illamasqua is also very good and they have a large range of shades. It also photographs very well. Xx

I'm definately gonna be looking into this range.

Latest posts

Back