Benefits of single drawn hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Successful24

Reaction score
Its obvious what Double Drawn's benefits are but does Single Drawn have any other benefits to us other than being cheaper option for our clientele...?

Cheaper, and requires less skill when cutting afterwards, as it's meant to be wispy.

Cheaper, and requires less skill when cutting afterwards, as it's meant to be wispy.

I agree with persianista, it's a cheaper way. But I hate it.

You end up trimming a couple of inches off, it's thin and wispy so you end up using more extensions to make it look 'full' personally I avoid it. You can get away with using less hair when double drawn so that saves pennies, and also I would rather spend more time trimming and layering double drawn hair. Xx

For me, I don't have a huge problem with it. It's easier to style as for me, it falls more naturally. Especially with my ladies who have finer hair on top.

Besides, there's single drawn hair on the market and then there's 'good' single drawn hair on the market. My supplier stocks SD hair that is very good. If you get me! Not too whispie.

I use angel remy single drawn and as it's good quality I don't find it 2 wispy plus it comes longer than 18" etc so when I trim it up the client still gets the length they want.
Love DD hair though. Looks so lush and thick.
It all depends on my clients budget.
I have a lot of younger clients who can't/won't pay higher than AR single drawn x

Sent from the catphone

I use angel remy single drawn and as it's good quality I don't find it 2 wispy plus it comes longer than 18" etc so when I trim it up the client still gets the length they want.
Love DD hair though. Looks so lush and thick.
It all depends on my clients budget.
I have a lot of younger clients who can't/won't pay higher than AR single drawn x

Sent from the catphone

Yeah im looking into using angel remy ive purchased the colour ring and received some samples and it aint that bad impressive for single drawn plus you can get 30% off trade discount

Ive always found that the majority of my clients love single drawn until they have tried double drawn. I agree single drawn is easier to style. I find it looks lovely when layered in as it looks really natural.
Double drawn gives a much fuller finish and I never really need to use much hair to achieve a great finish.
For example I use 150-175 single drawn bonds or 125-150 double drawn bonds x

Here's an example of my single drawn. Ok it's curled but you can still see its quite a good SD. I quite like SD but it does depend on the supplier I think. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401289506.997487.jpg

Here's an example of my single drawn. Ok it's curled but you can still see its quite a good SD. I quite like SD but it does depend on the supplier I think. View attachment 66234

That looks lovely, what Colour is that(Number) i struggle to find alot of dark colours other than 1,1b,2,4 with more plum or red ,golden undertones..😕

Latest posts

Back