Berins ease wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.e.brown

Reaction score
Hi,

Wondering if anyone could help me please, I'm new to waxing and tbh I'm not finding it very easy, getting in a sticky mess, wax sticking to clients legs, not getting all the hairs out etc .... Real nightmare :(

Anyway I came across a video on you tube using the berins ease wax, it looked like it would make my life a lot easier as I really do want to be good at this! And it looked like the wax doesn't dry up if being a little slow.
Now, my problem is I can't seem to find this berins ease wax as on the berins site it doesn't seem to be available?

Does anyone know where I could buy this from or something similar from another brand?

Thank you :)

Zozo on here is the distributor for Berins, or you can get it from Joe90 also on here. Hth!

Welcome to Berins Wax

I'm fairly new to waxing and love the Berins products. Zozo is a sweetheart too and will help you with anything you need advice on

You are not too far away from me. if you want to contact me and we can arrange for you to come over to go do a little troubleshooting.

Thank you for all your replies :)

Joe90 that would be great thank you, I will send you a PM xx

Hi I have just received my first order of berins wax and hard wax, I am an experienced therapist and do a lot of waxing. I am just about to open up my first salon and have decided to go with only the best quality products. I was just wondering if you could send me some info/ dos and donts for using berins. Especially facial and bikini waxing. Do I use the oil everytime? etc I have tried to Pm ZO ZO but the mailbox is full and the message just rejects.

Many thanks

Good this thread came along, as I have the Berins Blue and the Berins Ease, and while I'm loving the Blue I'm also having the same problem as the poster with the Ease. Also, my Ease went a darker brown colour for some reason after a few weeks of use. I ended up throwing it out as the smell went funny too, like it was burnt. I'm sure it's just me doing something wrong so if someone could shed some light on it I'd appreciate it. :)

I just watched this video on YouTube and it looks great. I'm opening a salon in a couple of weeks so it would be great to have some info aswel

I'm not sure how long you make a tin of Ease last to make it stretch a few weeks :) But the top layer does have a darker colour I find once it's been heated - it will change as you heat it. If the whole wax changes colour and smells burnt... have you had it on every day even when not using it? I guess if you have it on too high or heat it too long it might burn?

I'm not sure how long you make a tin of Ease last to make it stretch a few weeks :) But the top layer does have a darker colour I find once it's been heated - it will change as you heat it. If the whole wax changes colour and smells burnt... have you had it on every day even when not using it? I guess if you have it on too high or heat it too long it might burn?
Well I get hardly any waxing clients, for brows yes I have them regularly, but I opened in April & have only had one leg wax the whole time. So my warm wax is barely used. I did have it heated continuously on setting 6 on the salon systems lamp but when it started to go that brown colour, despite stirring it, I threw it out, put a new one in and have only used it once since, and now it's turned off. The setting I have it on is what my teacher told me to use in my training days.
I also find Berins Blue goes a greeny colour after a while, although it doesn't affect the waxing.

I use the Berins Blue too (as well as PR waxes) and never had one turn greenish on me... I have a small pot with some in that's been sat for about a month as I was using up some other waxes and it's still... blue :)

Depending on what wax you use will depend on what heat it needs to be - they're not all the same! :)
And each heater is a little different and your instructor should have explained that a 6 on one might not be the same 6 as on another...

I would say if you are using a hive heater 6 is WAY high and only turn it on if you need the wax... I'm not sure how any wax would react to being turned on and off for a month at possibly too high a temp...

Do you test the wax temperature on your arm before putting it on your clients? That should soon tell you if it's too hot or not hot enough.
I know that Zo zo is more than happy for people to contact her directly (think her details are on the berins page) or if you feel like making the trek to Oxfordshire I'd be happy to show you how to work with Berins and how to tell if your wax is at the temp that is right for that wax.

No I use the same heater the teacher used. The salon systems one for the Ease. And it was left on continuously, not switched on and off. I've turned it off now as I've not had a warm wax client in months! :)

And for the Blue I discussed it with ZoZo on the phone about temperatures and I bought the Hive heater off her and have it on the setting between 2 and 3 continuously. I use it quite regularly so have it always turned on. But it's turned green! I use a different stick all the time when waxing clients to avoid contaminants. Could it be that I keep the lids on the heaters all the time that has caused this? :/

Also, I always test the wax on myself and then my clients to test temperatures.

Latest posts

Back