Berodin wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlewood

Reaction score
Has anybody used berodin wax? It looks amazing but all the videos you see on instagram of it are all leg or underarm waxes.
Does anyone know if it's any good for intimate waxing? Or very course hair?

Hi I've used it for years and years!
I love it and it's great for Intimate waxing.
The white quick setting stuff is fab to add to the blue to help it set a bit quicker when bodies are warm in hot weather. X

Hi I've used it for years and years!
I love it and it's great for Intimate waxing.
The white quick setting stuff is fab to add to the blue to help it set a bit quicker when bodies are warm in hot weather. X
Can I ask which uk supplier you use for berodin wax? Thank you x

I really wanted to try Berodin wax in fact i had everything added to my basket but then was completely put off by the delivery information that to me felt threatening in large capital letters:

"PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIPPING ONLY INCLUDES INSURANCE FOR GOODS UP TO THE VALUE OF £25.00. IF YOU WISH YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO BE FULLY INSURED YOU SHOULD CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. BERODIN WAX UK ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR MISSING GOODS SHOULD YOU NOT INSURE YOU GOODS FOR THEIR TOTAL VALUE ORDERS"

I didn't contact them as I usually do my orders late at night so online is best for me.
In my other non beauty job we send out parcels and never ask the customer to make sure they are insured if something goes missing. We make sure we have covered the item for its value so if it does go missing we get compensated.

I didn't contact them as I usually do my orders late at night so online is best for me.
In my other non beauty job we send out parcels and never ask the customer to make sure they are insured if something goes missing. We make sure we have covered the item for its value so if it does go missing we get compensated.

I have often emailed Julie late at night and had a reply, and not had any problems with any deliverys xx

I really wanted to try Berodin wax in fact i had everything added to my basket but then was completely put off by the delivery information that to me felt threatening in large capital letters:

"PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIPPING ONLY INCLUDES INSURANCE FOR GOODS UP TO THE VALUE OF £25.00. IF YOU WISH YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO BE FULLY INSURED YOU SHOULD CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. BERODIN WAX UK ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR MISSING GOODS SHOULD YOU NOT INSURE YOU GOODS FOR THEIR TOTAL VALUE ORDERS"

Hi Cupcake, sorry this put you off trying Berodin wax. This statement is no longer on our website and was intended for those who order in very large quantities. It is standard when ordering a lot of product to insure your goods against loss and it is something we do as importers because our carriers/manufacturers do not insure goods, that is our responsibility.

I have often emailed Julie late at night and had a reply, and not had any problems with any deliverys xx

Hi Katherine, thanks for your comments. We do try our very best to reply to customers as soon as we (even in the evenings when most suppliers are closed).

Latest posts

Back