Best acrylic & gel brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KynzleyW88

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm a totally newbie here. Still a student. And I'm wanting to know what kind of gels and acrylics are the best that aren't to expensive that work great for a beginner since I am still doing a lot of practicing. Any comments will help. Thanks in advance!!!

Nsi is great. I would use an acrylic that I intend to use for the long run. Get used to its consistency and how it works x

I've just started out and have been using NSI that and in my kit, I had also just ordered some acrylic powders and monomer from cjp nail systems and they are excellent products and good value for money cannot recommend them enough I got the ombré tester kit as that is what I was trying to master x

Hey everyone! I'm a totally newbie here. Still a student. And I'm wanting to know what kind of gels and acrylics are the best that aren't to expensive that work great for a beginner since I am still doing a lot of practicing. Any comments will help. Thanks in advance!!!
Hay Bakersfield Cali - do you have your licensee yet? Most stores in the US will need the liscence but you reside in the home of L&P to some of the top brands in the world - CND being one. Check out your wholesalers and see what deals they may have. It works very differently here in the UK as brands are generally taken of by unique distributors. HTH's - have a great day!!

Latest posts

Back