Best acrylic liquid and powder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauraw89

Reaction score
Hi Ive recently done an express nails couse and have already tried 2 types of nail powders and liquids including millenium but they dont seem to stay on using the acrylic as the adhesive but Ive done exactly the same process as the sets of nails I did on the course and they stayed for weeks any help would be grateful thanks Laura

Can you advise what product brand you trained with please and the steps you take to let us help you :)

I swear by Young Nails.

When you start out on a new treatment I would stick with the brand you trained with until you get experienced. I know you might be keen to try other products but every brand works slightly different and you wont know if its the product that is different or something you or the client is doing if you keep changing so I would stick with the brand you trained with and contact your trainer for support and then once you feel you cracked it (excuse the pun) it is easier to change and amend your technique to the new product you are using.

When you start out on a new treatment I would stick with the brand you trained with until you get experienced. I know you might be keen to try other products but every brand works slightly different and you wont know if its the product that is different or something you or the client is doing if you keep changing so I would stick with the brand you trained with and contact your trainer for support and then once you feel you cracked it (excuse the pun) it is easier to change and amend your technique to the new product you are using.

I agree if it’s a quality product however not all training courses recommend these.

Some are higher quality and easier to work with.

Ive contacted my trainer and she said they have their own brand of powder and liquid that they use and they sell it so ill have to be asking santa to be kind x

Since I qualified I’ve tried a good few just out of curiosity and my personal opinion is CJP nail systems is the easiest to work with.

You may find it’s not just down to the product though, it’s usually prep and application which is why I asked what steps you take

Ive contacted my trainer and she said they have their own brand of powder and liquid that they use and they sell it so ill have to be asking santa to be kind x
That is brilliant! It is always best to stick with the kit or products you have for the training as it helps you learn the technique first and you can then change brands later if you feel you need to x

Latest posts

Back