Best Acrylic System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJB

Reaction score
Whats the Best Acrylic System to use?

Which one are you trained in and used to working with.

The Edge, but i trained like 5 years ago... not really done much acrylic was always silk and fibreglass, when i do some nails they lift the next day, others, are perfect and stay on for weeks...

CND have a great rep if you look around the site,
very resistant for lift prone clients,
you would be able to do a conversion course with them which would teach you how to use their product as well as helping you get up to date,
this is the number for their uk head office 0845 210 6060 hth

Ah... Thank you very much :)

Whats the Best Acrylic System to use?

I use Entity and I am also an educator with the brand and I absolutely love it, it goes on like a dream and lasts excellent too.......but that's just my opinion :)

x

CND acrylic and brisa gel!

creative (cnd) is by far the best. I use creative as I am trained with these and i love it. i also use ezflow at my place of work .ezflow is harder to work with, i feel it takes longer to set and is prone to lifting more. its a lot more wetter product than cnd. getting the ratio right with ezflow is more difficult than cnd. i find ezflow disperses more on the nail plate faster than cnd. cnd remains in the bead shape until u start patting down. creative retention is by far the best. nsi is probably better than ezflow toox

Latest posts

Back