Best acrylics systems for new tech?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfhxo

Reaction score
I’m newly qualified in acrylic nails and was wondering what the best acrylic systems is? what’s powders do you like best and what acrylic liquid do you like best? What’s your favourite nail glue and favourite nail primer? and do you have any more tips for me
Thanks

Just remember never to mix your systems! So use the same brand powder to monomer as they are formulated to work together.

I’m newly qualified in acrylic nails and was wondering what the best acrylic systems is? what’s powders do you like best and what acrylic liquid do you like best? What’s your favourite nail glue and favourite nail primer? and do you have any more tips for me
Thanks

Hay ♡
I like Naio Nails maximum adhesion monomer. My fave nail glue is The Edge nail glue which I pick up from Sainsbury's for like £2.50. And in terms of the powders I generally pick up clear and white powder from tnbl or naio nails or glam and glits. CJP do my fave nudes for frenchies and ombrés but nail nails has a close fave with their 'natural beige'. And I'll try colours from anywhere reputable but generally glitterbels or glam and glits.

Latest posts

Back