Best actor/actress

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Jack Nicholson is brilliant also....................................

but so few ladies have been mentioned ....

Judy Dench
Helen Mirren
Maggie Smith
Cate Blanchett

all brilliant

When I read the thread title, Meryl Streep came to mind immediately. For me good acting means you forget who the actor is, and get immersed in the character.

I vaguely remember some Bette Davis movies.

I think I'll watch some of them over the winter

I also like Richard Drefuss. "What about Bob" is one of my favourite films.

And anything with Bette Midler too.

Tom hanks and DiCaprio for me!

And Matthew McConnaughey

Liam Neason
Adam Sandler
Julie Walters
Chris Rock

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Meryl Streep immediately came to mind as did Tom Hanks and of course, the ever delicious Johnny Depp.

Robert de Niro
Angelina Jolie
Leonardo DiCaprio

I love love love Jennifer Aniston. Also Adam Sandler cracks me up. Was so happy when they were both leads in the movie "Just go with it" - crack up film!!!

Will Smith. I love any film he is in and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Xxx

Heath Ledger was great... I can only imagine how incredible he could have been if he hadn't have died so young. He was captivating in The Dark Knight.

Leonardo DiCaprio is always reliably great too.

Actress... Uma Thurman is great. And Natalie Portman, although I still think she was at her best in Leon, when she was 12 years old! Olivia Colman is also amazing, and I'd love to see her doing some big film roles.

I love Meryl Streep as well - I've loved every film that I've seen her in :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Will Smith. I love any film he is in and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Xxx

Will Smith. And not just cause he's easy on the eye either!

I saw someone liked on Facebook about the scene in FPOB where his Dad walks out on him and he's hugged by Uncle Phil - they said it wasn't scripted. He was really upset as his own dad had walked out on him in real life. Watched it again today and I was bubbling away.

http://youtu.be/GmerFuzRNZ4

I second Will Smith.

Heath Ledger was an amazing actor too, such a shame.

Adam Sandler, very funny!

Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock, both have done some truly amazing movies, and a few really bad ones too. But I think they are both very versatile and talented.

I'm loving Alexander Skarsgard (true blood), not sure he is the best actor around, but oh...my...god, he makes a middle aged, married mum of two, go very weak at the knees!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back