Best and cheapest LED lamp on the market?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

lelgie

Reaction score
Please help!! I'm after buying an led lamp which will cure my gelish in 30secs. I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations. I am willing to spend whatever I need to get a good one but I just wondered if anyone had any others that work just as well as the expensive ones.

Thanks in advance guys xx

NicDox

NicDox
Reaction score
Go cheap you go twice

gems-gem's

Reaction score
Please help!! I'm after buying an led lamp which will cure my gelish in 30secs. I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations. I am willing to spend whatever I need to get a good one but I just wondered if anyone had any others that work just as well as the expensive ones.

If your willing to spend and want a 30 sec cute for gelish you would not go wrong with the 18g none of the others have as high output ( or not that I could find inc the artistic) Olympus at the weekend- you would not be disappointed!

Belllla

Reaction score
I totally understand u want to save money if u can, I done that when I started out too. My only advice is that u buy a decent lamp so u don't have to buy another one down the line, ultimately that will happen if u buy a cheap alternative.

I think harmony do refurbished led lamps, that might be worth investigating, then at least u might get a great lamp at a cheaper rate. Xxx

AngieG

Reaction score
I researched this topic for hours and hours ( I think I have an OCD for research!) and I chose the Gelish 18g lamp. I love it! It looks beautiful, can be used as a wrist/hand rest, is pedi friendly and reliable. If however, your finances can not stretch to the 18g then have a look at the Gelish 5 45 pro lamp. :)

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score

Everyone on here will tell you the same thing,when you buy a system buy the whole system including the lamp that's calibrated to work within that system.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/172609-uv-product-summary.html

Enjoy the read it's very helpful.

Latest posts