Best base for weak nails with gel, BIAB or Flubber?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi there , I’ve been using the same brand for a while now and want to change as I really feel like I’d like to be able to offer a longer lasting solution , most get two weeks but would to extend it to three with no chipping .
Is it best to use one I can just infil or a soak off?
been looking into BIAB and inks flubber (which one I’m not sure ) ..
would love to hear peoples opinions on which is best ? My brain is getting scrambled now !
thanks so

Hi there , I’ve been using the same brand for a while now and want to change as I really feel like I’d like to be able to offer a longer lasting solution , most get two weeks but would to extend it to three with no chipping .
Is it best to use one I can just infil or a soak off?
been looking into BIAB and inks flubber (which one I’m not sure ) ..
would love to hear peoples opinions on which is best ? My brain is getting scrambled now !
thanks so
Hello, I have been using BIAB for 6 months now! I can't recommend it enough [emoji4]

I was using TGB BIAB for about 18 months but have stopped using the brand now. Although I didn’t experience any issues myself (or my clients), an increasing number of experienced nail techs have had issues with onycholysis, which all seem to be after using BIAB, Rubber Base and even 2 in 1 Base. I’m not prepared to risk this happening on any of my clients.

I was already using INK London at the same time, so I have now moved over completely to their products, including Flubber. For my regulars I tend to infill but it can be soaked off. I love Flubber but they are bringing out their own soak off Builder in a Bottle at the end of this month. It has been in development for a long time so we can be rest assured it will have been very thoroughly tested. (Ink London have their own chemist and produce their own products in the EU, unlike TGB).

Thanks so much for this ! Really good to know .

Latest posts

Back