Best BIAB I can order?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lillibo

Reaction score
Hi all,
Can you advise me on the best BIAB I can order without having to upload my certificates.
I have no idea we’re they are since Iv moved house, and I’m now getting desperate!
I’m on a 12 week lockdown to, so it will be a while until I see my lovely nail tech ! (Who I have a new found appreciation for as I never usually have chance to do my own because on time restraints!)
She uses gellish on me usually...
Thank you! :)
Hope your all keeping well and not worrying to much because I just know business will be booming for all the beauty industry upon our release

She uses gellux I’m not sure why it keeps auto correcting

Most serious distributors or manufacturers will require sight of your certificates. Companies that don't request this, won't be selling the "best BIAB" and probably buy from China.

Most serious distributors or manufacturers will require sight of your certificates. Companies that don't request this, won't be selling the "best BIAB" and probably buy from China.
Thanks for you reply :)
I realised I had set up a capital account and already uploaded my certs before I misplaced them so Iv ordered some TMC for the short term.
I’ll return to my nail tech once this is over as I understand small business’s will need all the help they can get :)

Latest posts

Back