Best bleach for lift and condition?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom94

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post but i'm looking for some advise! I currently use loreal products and they are good! But i'm looking for your opinions of a bleach that lifts well but also preserves condition? Platinium in loreal is good but is silk lift any better? Thank you :)

Silk lift and blondor cream both with olaplex lifts well and preserves condition. I choose to use less olaplex and avoid bumping up developer.

Thanks :) i'm still a bit skeptical about olaplex tho, do you recommend it? What about colourphlex?

Absolutely i do. I've never used colophlex, and don't even want to get into that. I only mentio ed olaplex because you stated condition as a top priority. I won't beach without it anymore.

That is good to know! I think i shall try silk lift too :) thank you :)

That is good to know! I think i shall try silk lift too :) thank you :)

Don't neglect to get and use the serum. It's a must. Also use the silflift developer. It was an investment since I'm a wella guy, but it's a good product.

Thanks :) i'm still a bit skeptical about olaplex tho, do you recommend it? What about colourphlex?

Definitely don't be skeptical about Olaplex! Its totally worth every penny and does the job it claims to do.

Bleach with olaplex is in a different catagory without. I go with platinium plus olaplex usually or with soft blonde for on scalp. Silk lift is suppost to be amazing too though, try it!

Latest posts

Back