Best bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairbyme

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wondering what bleach is best in your opinion? I am starting out soon so looking into product brands etc to start getting a few things together. I had seen great things about blonde me on this forum so was going to get that along with their developers, however I then saw a few threads saying how harsh it is on the hair (albeit they were much older threads).

Do you use one bleach for all techniques, foils, scalp, balayage etc? Or do you buy a specific one for scalp? Salon services do their own xp100, however I can't seem to see whether it can be used for scalp application.

Thanks for any input.

Dear Hairbyme,
I have been using a bleach that is Japanese. It is a company called Bigen. The product is made by Hoyu. This bleach is used with the Bigen 20 volume developer, and it lifts 11 levels! It works! Most bleach does not lift high enough and takes forever, but this does a great job. You can order it online. Other features I like are the consistency and it is dust free. Very reasonably prices, as well. Check out their website.

Thank you for your reply!
I have ordered blonde me now so I will see how I like it. I may try some other brands to see how they compare so will keep that in mind.

Dear Hairbyme,
I have been using a bleach that is Japanese. It is a company called Bigen. The product is made by Hoyu. This bleach is used with the Bigen 20 volume developer, and it lifts 11 levels! It works! Most bleach does not lift high enough and takes forever, but this does a great job. You can order it online. Other features I like are the consistency and it is dust free. Very reasonably prices, as well. Check out their website.

There are only 10 natural levels so by definition, it can’t lift 11 levels. That’s just advertising puff.

Dear Hairbyme,
Is that legal?

I used tigi bleach and love it! It’s as kind to the hair as bleach can be and I love the consistency of it, makes foiling much easier. I prefer the purple one than the white as the blonde result is much cleaner.

Latest posts

Back