Best book for NVQ level 2 nail technician

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SW_E

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to get a book to accompany my Level 2 NVQ Nail Tech course and was recommended 'Beauty Therapy: The Foundations, Level 2 (Seventh Edition) by Lorraine Nordmann' by the school but was wondering whether the 'The Complete Nail Technician (Fourth Edition) by Marian Newman' covers all the NVQ sections that I need to study, as I'd rather get a book that is specific to nails than one that is for beauty as well?

1571308361986.png
1571308582983.png

NVQ sections are; Health & Safety / Reception Duties / Teamwork / Retailing / Manicure / Pedicure / Nail Art / Nail Enhancements.

Many thanks in advance :)

I would suggest that the complete nail tech is a nail bible and essential for all nail techs.

I would also recommend Doug Schoons books and nail class by Gigi Rouse as extra reading.

Thank you Linzi

I would suggest that the complete nail tech is a nail bible and essential for all nail techs.

I would also recommend Doug Schoons books and nail class by Gigi Rouse as extra reading.

'The Complete Nail Technician (Fourth Edition) is excellent, plus Doug Schoon's book on nail product chemistry in particular to start with. Something else handy is to look up anatomy classes for medical students that have been posted to Youtube.

Latest posts

Back