Best box hair dye ?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie99

Reaction score
Hi geeks wondered if u could help I'm popping over from skin!
The below was all done by a professional hairdressers.
So I'm naturally a dark brown, went lighter and lighter with super mesh eventually got blonde, hated it went back dark brown lol the. A couple of weeks ago I wanted to go red, my hairdresser put colour on my roots first so was on longer than the rest oft hair, now I have glowing red roots and the rest of my hair red!

So my question is if I do a box colour from boots will it cover the red roots and brown all over and cover the blonde that was underneath?

If so what is the best box colour and safest on hair?

Hi geeks wondered if u could help I'm popping over from skin!
The below was all done by a professional hairdressers.
So I'm naturally a dark brown, went lighter and lighter with super mesh eventually got blonde, hated it went back dark brown lol the. A couple of weeks ago I wanted to go red, my hairdresser put colour on my roots first so was on longer than the rest oft hair, now I have glowing red roots and the rest of my hair red!

So my question is if I do a box colour from boots will it cover the red roots and brown all over and cover the blonde that was underneath?

If so what is the best box colour and safest on hair?

We cannot advise on box colours, these are not professional products. You need a colour correction! Get to a good salon! :)

If your not happy, go back to your stylist and ask her to correct it for you! xXx

Latest posts

Back