Best bronzer for kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emsyj

Reaction score
One for the makeup folk - I need to add a bronzer to my kit and wondered if you could recommend a good one that's versatile. I will be using it mainly for bridal but also some evening and photographic work so probably something matt would be good, in a colour to suit most skins. Thanks for any suggestions!

I love bojour chocolate bronzer

I love Hoola from Benefit!

I use Mac matte bronze & Milani bronzers x

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm going to get the Nars Laguna because I would like to add some more brands to my kit that brides will recognise. Also I have gift vouchers for John Lewis which will make it a cheap option weirdly!!

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm going to get the Nars Laguna because I would like to add some more brands to my kit that brides will recognise. Also I have gift vouchers for John Lewis which will make it a cheap option weirdly!!
You can get a pro discount with Nars too on their website, it's about 30% for bridal artists! Their foundations and concealers are lovely too!

Oh excellent, I didn't know that!! I will check that out right now. That's a pretty decent discount for a brand like that! I love Nars for myself, would be great to build kit with it too. Thanks! :D

Oh excellent, I didn't know that!! I will check that out right now. That's a pretty decent discount for a brand like that! I love Nars for myself, would be great to build kit with it too. Thanks! :D
Yeah I thought it was pretty good too. Nars do some lovely stuff.

Latest posts

Back