best brush for liquid and powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyUK

Reaction score
Which size/make of kolinsky sable brush do you like to use for liquid and powder extensions?

I use the pro-styler from Designer Nails. Bought it at the One Stop Nail Shop in Leeds.

I've also tried one of the millenium brushes (can't remember which one), but didn't seem to be able to use this as well

HI,
I used to use the nsi student brush many moons ago which did'ny help me a great deal!!! I then started using a star nails brush ( it think the only do 2 sizes) the largest size and i loved it!!! ithink it cost me around £25 and it really did me proud!!!
Then after converting to creative i started using their prostyler which again is fab ...out of those 2 i probably preferred the star nails brush....because i always worked really well with it!!!
Now i still have the star brush and the prostyler......i no longer use them...i just can't bear to part with them....they got me where i am today!!!
I now use the sculptor brush which is slightly thinner than the afore mentioned and i am totally in love!!! Its fab ....my smiles are so spot on now i will never ever part with that either!!!
I have also tried the grip flexi brush bought via ebay and i have never had so many problems....the brush hairs just were'nt as silky smooth as he other brushs i have used!!! I think that was a size 8!!
Sorry i'm waffling are'nt i!!!

I use a Major, he's a big boy but i can handle him..lol

I think it also depends on the size of your own hand, i know some girls that have to use a smaller brush because their hands are tiny.

Vicky

Iuse the EZflow Grand Artist Oval 508 it's a size 8 it's fantastic and I've got a lovely metal cover to keep it warm in bed.

I love the opi compitition 3000 point. It helps me keep my ratio and somehow gets me to produce thinner prettier nails:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back